Saturday, June 28, 2008

GARAGE AND ESTATE SALE GOODIES








THIS IS MY 2ND TRY, GUESS I ERASED THE ONE I JUST WROTE, SO HERE I GO AGAIN. THURSDAY, KAILEE AND I FOUND SOME TREASURES; A CHIPPY ANGLE FIGURINE THAT IS IN THE ANGLE GARDEN, HANKIES, NIC-NACS,WICKER BASKETS AND I CAN'T REMEMBER THE REST. TODAY HUSBAND AND I WENT TO THE 2ND DAY OF A ESTATE SALE, SO THE STUFF IS HALF-OFF AND FOUND MORE HANKIES, CERAMIC PUG, CRYSTAL FINIALS WHICH FIT ON TOP OF MY LAMPS AND LOOK VERY NICE, LINENS, AND AT ANOTHER SALE FLYING PIG, HANKIES, VERY, VERY, CUTE OLD GREETING CARDS, REAL CHEAP, AND OTHER THINGS THAT I CAN'T REMEMBER. GUESS THAT I NEED TO MAKE A LIST. THIS MID-LIFE BUSINESS CAN BE FRUSTATING. WHEN WE GO HOME FROM ALL THAT SHOPPING, A PACKAGE WAS AT THE DOOR, MY TEA LETTERS THAT I BOUGHT FROM BROOK WERE HERE AND THEY ARE OH, SO, PRETTY.THEN IT WAS TIME TO WORK ON THE HOUSE. IT'S GOING ON 4 PLUS YEARS OF WORKING ON OUR ''FIXER-UPPER'' AND I'M NOT AS YOUNG AS I WAS WHEN WE BOUGHT THE HOUSE. SO, ONCE AGAIN, I'LL TRY TO ADD SOME PHOTOS. THANKS FOR BLOGGING BY. HAVE A BLESSED SUNDAY:), LOOK A HAPPY FACE!!! WARMLY, DEB

11 comments:

Brook said...

Hi Deb. Wow look at all those goodies you gathered. You are moving right along with this blogging. I don't know as much about it as others do either.

Enjoy those tea letters and thank you so much!

Blessings
Brook

Pink Icing on the Cake said...

Hi Deb,
Great finds today. I love your tea letters. I got some too. Isn't Brook just the sweetest person ever!!!

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Victoria Lynn said...

Yay, you go girl with the photos, they look great! You'll get the hang of it in no time. You found some wonderful things at your sales. Have a blessed weekend! Hugs, Victoria Lynn

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Hi Deb,
Your pictures you took turned out great. You found some great treasures and Brook's letters look great. Isn't it great to be able to talk to so many people you haven't even met.
Bonnie

emily said...

Hi Deb!!

Thanks for visiting me and entering in my giveaway! I love your finds! That pug statue is a hoot! Love it! Look forward to reading your blog!!

Penny @ Lavender Hill Studio said...

Great goodies from your garage and estate sale shopping!
Penny

Counting Your Blessings said...

Those finials are amazing! But I think I like the pug the best. I'm such a sucker for cute poochies.

Isn't it frustrating when blogger eats your post?!! Ugh! But I've discovered that sometimes it's saved. If you got into layout, then posts, then edit posts, you might find your partial post there. Maybe. =) Blessings... polly

Glenda~Many Fond Memories said...

Well I see you're moving right along with your treasure finds. Isn't blogging great. It inspires you to look for great things to share.

Ciao
Glenda

Art by Ronda Juniper Ray said...

Hi, Deb! Linked to you from Brook the Beautiful mosaic artist!

You had me at "they know my name at the candy shop", and I'm adding you to my faves and will check back often. Can't wait to see your finds and your house do-over. Four years? You are DEDICATED!

Have a wonderful week!
Ronda

Wagonwife Designs said...

HI Deb,

Just wanted to welcome you to blog world. Love the finds. I will keep checking back.

Daisys Little Cottage said...

o my goodness! I dont know what to comment on first...the tea towels re divine...the tea set is fab....the dog statue...the flying pig...SCORE Sista!
smiles
DarLy*~