Monday, June 30, 2008

A LITTLE CONFESSION

I haven't been sleeping well at night since I've started blogging. I stay up reading some wonderful stories, see some great decorating ideas and learn about you great gals. So, it's late when I go to bed. Then around 4AM the birds outside the bedroom window are singing, a full choir of them. Pretty, not so much at 4AM. I fall back to sleep to be waken at 6:20AM by the alarm clock to get up and go and talk, I mean "work out" at Curves. I don't even sweat there anymore because we all talk the entire 30 minutes. I have all these stories, decorating ideas, thoughts, funny stories from Kailee, stories about THE BOYS, aka, our 3 Jack Russell terriers, projects to share after I download some before and after photos...it just goes on...my mind won't slow down, which is also leading to poor spelling. The mind is faster than the fingers. So, my goal this week, down load the photos and just start one story at a time. I'll be back ............do I sound like Arnold??? Thanks for visiting. See you soon and love to hear your comments. Also, I'm going to fix my favorite blogs to visit, so you gals can visit. Another thing that goes around in my brain. Happy Monday. Warmly, Deb

10 comments:

emily said...

I know how it is to get so wrapped up in reading the blogs, there is so many to read out there, so many wonderful stories and ideas! It's so much fun! Sorry that you didn't win my giveaway, but don't worry I'll have another one soon!!
:) emily

Donna Lynn said...

It is so hard at first to stop thinking about blogging, at first my house suffered and so did my sleep...now I have learned to let it take a backseat to the important stuff, like cleaning the floors, cooking, painting the barn, gardening, etc. etc. Oh, If only I could be two people, one of me would blog all day! But alas, I am only one person, (darn it) and if I let myself go I would have to let the cleaning go, the painting would never get done and no one would have a single thing to eat! Better take my own advice and get off of blogger and get to bed...WHOOPS!
:)
Welcome to blogging by the way!
XO,
DL

SimpleTech said...

Congrats on your blog big sis! And here I was the techie in the family! You'll have to find a nice balance between blogging, family and garage saling/estate sales. At least it's not a fattening addiction! Love ya' sis!

Counting Your Blessings said...

We've all been there, my dear! Blogs are better than any magazine, aren't they?! Blessings... Polly

Glenda~Many Fond Memories said...

It is something that's hard to walk away from. You get caught up in everything.
You will eventually be able to walk away and put it on hold, otherwise you'll drive yourself crazy.

Ciao
Glenda

Tootsie said...

hello...are you the garage sale gal from rms? at any rate...i really like your style and your blog is very nice. do you mind If I add you to my list of daily stops? I will put you on my link list...and if you object..let me know.
I too have suffered from blogsomnia (as my hubby calls it) I get so wrapped up reading about all the wonderful ladies...that I forget the time and suddenly my little crew of terrorists (three kids) wake up and I am off to start another day!

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Deb, I think when we all get started it is very over powering. I just keep going and going from one blog to the next. It's a wonder my computor doesn't blow. I've already learned you have to step away. I wasn't getting anything done.
Come by and choose which giveaway you want to get your name in.
Hugs,
Bonnie

Pink Icing on the Cake said...

Oh boy do I ever know what you mean. Here it is almost 1:00 a.m. here and I am up blogging. Hubby is fast asleep, it's addicting!!!

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Brook said...

Hi there Deb. Reading about everyones real life drama will definitely make you tired!

Just remember to keep your priorities in proper order. That's what matters most.

Have a lovely day!

Blessings
Brook

Jan~Feather Your Nest Antiques said...

Hi Deb, thanks for visiting my blog. I'm rather new to blogging too...I started in April and I'm hooked like a fish. I stay up way too long at night blogging and I can't wait to get up in the morning to get going again! When you were looking at my blog, did you notice that I have a granddog named Cooper and he is a Jack? There's a pic of him on one of my blogs sleeping on my sofa at my cottage in Northern Michigan. He has the sweetest little personality! I love him. I don't have any grandkids yet so I treat my granddogs like babies. I have four granddogs...two boys and two girls! I'll ad you to my bloglines so I can visit you often.