Thursday, July 31, 2008

WHIP CREAM - YUMMY

This is me, of course you know that, and this photo was taken last year when some fellow stampers/card makers were over. It was time for a "treat". Whip cream out of the can. Of course there was some chocolate to go with it :) The card below was giving to me by fellow stamper for my birthday this year. Who knew that I could have posed for that card. It looks just like me :):), except for the red hair.





Another word with a wonderful meaning



J Jesus
O Only
Y You

The BUSY word keeps floating in my head. So now this is the word I want to think about. JOY, that only Jesus can bring to one's life. Polly, at Count Your Blessing had a post about 1000 Blessings. It touched me and I am now writing down some blessing each day. ( I started late and have forgot a couple of days) Please read her post. If I would have started sooner, I would have written down 1000 Blessing by Christmas. THANK YOU POLLY. :):)


Last night the computer would NOT upload for me....Ugh... So today, one of my Blessing is that the computer accepted my photos.


More, hopefully later. I have other photos to show and more things to say. Image that !!!!

13 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, that's really cute and it made me smile :) I'm gonna think about JOY right along with you...that's a great acronym for it!

countrygirl3031 said...

Deb - you made me laugh..with the whipped cream!!!

Yes, the doctor gave me some great pain pills...and I've been trying to drink lots of water today.

Hugz and I love the JOY meaning!
Michele

rosechicfriends said...

Hi Deb....Oh I love that meaning of JOY...itsa new one for me. Love the pix of the canned whipped cream...my daughter is always doing that!

I am so glad you will be my 1st PayitForward person! You are a sweetie and this will be fun. Would you please send me your addy via my email which is: chicfriends@wowway.com.

Thanks so much...Lorena

Penny @ Lavender Hill Studio said...

How fun! Glad to know I am not the only one of us that does that :-)))
Penny

Jan and Tom's Place said...

Cute pic!! Cute card!!!

~Blessings,
Jan

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Deb , I like the name of your blog.Now about that whip cream...
yum yum , I've been known to do that ! LOL

thanks for the visit today.

Takin' time to smell the flowers! said...

Yet another great acronym! I do the same thing at the fridge except no with whip cream but with the bag of chocolate chips. MMMM. God bless my friend.

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Is there really anything better then whip cream from the can? I love it! And it has to be the "heavy cream". No scrimping for me. LOL
Oh, Check your email. I email'd you today.

Joanne Kennedy said...

There really isn't anything like whipped cream sprayed right into your mouth. YUMMMMMM

I got your package today. Thank you SO much. I love the salt cellars and that hankie is so pretty. I will treasure them always and think of you each time I see them.

I adore the card you sent too. Did you make that? I used to make cards so I know the work and time that goes into them and I will keep it always.

I'm going to post about this on my blog in the next few days.

Thank you again. You are so sweet.

Hugs,
Joanne

Janiece said...

The card is so darn cute!
and thanks for the JOY you sent!

Kim's Treasures said...

Too funny! Glad your computer cooperated today!
Have a great day!
Kim

Diana Lyn said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, you nut, You look like a Friend of mine! DL, oh how I laughed, JOY, a nice thought, thanks for the word, I will go check out the blog of a thousand blessings, Thanks sweet friend on your prayers! and your teasures are wonderful, it has been so longsince ihave gone hunting, maybe Sat. ,.... I have the day off!!!!! Big Hugs Diana L.

A Romantic Porch said...

That card of the whipped cream is so cute. That's how one of my sons likes to eat it.