Monday, August 25, 2008

AWARD


I have been blessed, Twice, by this award. I have received it from both:

Michele at Country Vintage http://countryvintage.blogspot.com/ and

Twyla and Lindsey at Two Crazy Crafters twocrazycrafters.blogspot.com

I THANK YOU GALS very much and I LOVE your Blogs too :)


So, here are the rules of this award.

1. The receiver can put the logo on their blog

2. Link the person you received your award from

3. Nominate at least 7 other bloggers.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you mentioned.



Just so you all know, I don't always follow the rules...and since I received the Award twice, I've listed more than 7, and I'm not good at the "link" thingy...so that part may not work.

One More thing..Picking is a hard thing for me, as I've mentioned before and I may not do any more "picking again". :) I do appreciate this award and Thank you Michele, Twyla and Lindsey for it...it just makes me very uncomfortable to pick..
Bonnie from Calamity Jane's
Polly from Counting your Blessings
Joanne from My Little Cottage in the Making
Jan from Jan & Tom's Place
Lorena from Rose Chic Friends
Diana Lyn from Soycandle Lady/Heavenscent Candles
Kim from Kim's Tresures
Janiece from One Moment at a Time
Brook from The Home That Love Built
Rechelle from Walnut Haven Cottage
Sher from Old Time Me Artist
Tootsie from Tootsie Time
Congrat's Gals. I so love and enjoy your blogs. I feel like we are friends and appreciate your unique friendships. :) I also want to give the Award back to Michele and Twyla and Lindsey as you gals Rock. !!! You can use my Great Gals blogs to link to these gals, as the "linky thing" isn't my thing tonight. Thanks. HUGS to All.
Today when Kailee and I were going to the grocery store she said" Grandma is today my last day with you? (meaning, are you done doing my daycare forever) and that got me all teared up and I said "No" I will have you on Tuesday because your school starts on Wednesday. WOW, this sure had my emotions all over the place...she has been with me for 5 years, as I have mentioned before. Big changes for both of us next week. If you want to say a little prayer for us, that would be so appreciated. I'm feeling all teary, again...better go...Warmly, Deb

20 comments:

THE HOME THAT LOVE BUILT said...

Thank you Deb. I can't figure out how to link back either but I will post your link.

Have a great week and again thank you!

Blessings
Brook

Tootsie said...

thank you so much!  I hate choosing too...so may not follow all of the rules...I once boycotted the rules to stop a circle of blog awards from making us nuts!  I appreciate this tonnes!

For the Love of Cottage said...

Congrats on your award. I always pass my awards on to everyone who reads my blog because it is too hard to pick.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Janiece said...

Oh, I will be thinking of you and the granddaughter this week, and you will most certanly be in my prayers.
I am so glad you like my blog...I love yours too!
Thanks for thinking of me!

Jan and Tom's Place said...

Hi Deb...

We're praying for you and Kailee! You're added to our DAY of PRAYER post tomorrow!

Thanks so much for the awesome award!!! I'll post about it tomorrow!! (I have painter's hand right now - not that that will change tomorrow - I have another full day of painting planned!)

~Blessings,
Jan

countrygirl3031 said...

Hi Deb...you got me all teary eyed too. I will definitely say a prayer for you and Kailee...

Take care friend and hugz,
Michele

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Deb, I'm feeling the tears with you. Let's lean on each other. My youngest child will start Kindergarten next Tuesday. He didn't go to pre-school as I opted to teach him myself (as I did with the others) so this is also a first for us. I know both your granddaughter and my "baby" will do great and thrive in their new environment. It's a whole new world for them.
Thanks for such a wonderful award (blush). I'm not good at always following the rules but I will do my best.
Hugs!

Sher said...

Deb, thank you so much! I'm absolutely honored and appreciate your sweet words.

Know that you and the little one will be in my prayers! Expect the best in blessings this week.

Hugs,
Sher

linda said...

I certainly will be thinking about you and your precious granddaughter and praying for you both during this transition. Change is never easy is it!

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Thank you Deb, I always have a hard time with picking blogs too. I always got in trouble for not following the rules. Hugs to you and have a great week.
Bonnie

Joanne Kennedy said...

Awww! Things will be ok you'll see but of course I will pray that it all goes smoothly and your heart doesn't break to much.

Thank you so much for the award. I'm bad at posting about the awards as I hate to pick people to pass it on also. I do post the award on my side bar.

I will do my best to post about the award though. It always makes me so happy when someone tells me they enjoy my blog. So thank you for making my day.

Hugs
Joanne

P.S.
When you click on the help the animals the sponsers pay for food for the animals. It's there way of paying for advertising on that blog.

So even when people don't buy anything they still pay. So if you click on it every day it counts and food is donated to the animals at the rescue places. So thanks for clicking!

Joanne

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Congrats Deb! You deserve it girl. cherry

Counting Your Blessings said...

Thank you so much for the award! I'm terrible at awards most of the time =) but I'll try to deliver this time!

It's hard letting the kids go off to school. I only one that's not homeschooling this year but it's still hard. What great love your grand-daughter has had for the last 5 years and what joy you've had! It's wonderful that you've been able to be that close. You'll likely be the one she calls after school when something exciting has happened! Blessings... Polly

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Great post, Deb! You picked some great blogs to pass the award on to. My heart goes out to you and Kailee. Grandparent and grandchild relationship is such a special bond. She will never forget this time you have had together. Twyla

Kim's Treasures said...

Thank you for the award Deb!!! Oh how bittersweet that your granddaughter is starting school! I will pray for a gentle transition for both of you! Have a wonderful day!
Kim

Rosie said...

Deb, I am a first time visitor to your blog via LeAnne/love of cottage. I am a kindred yard sale-er! Loved seeing your bargains AND your 3 dogs. We've got 3 too!
Rosie

Diana Lyn said...

Good Morning Deb, How sweet of a day you had at the fair, I love doing things with my Grandchildren! I will say a prayer for you as you go through this trial! Thank you for the award! I will post it, but to be fair I wont pass it on, as every time I do no one posts it and passes it on! :o( makes me sad! But I will gladly take the award and Thanks Hun! Would love to have tea sometime and Shop! Have a beautiful day! Diana lyn

Shabbyfufu said...

Congrats on your award! I have to agree...it's always hard to choose other's and I never do either. ~Janet~

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

Congratulations on the awards...it means they like you, they really really like you!

Awwwww...your GRANDbaby is starting school. I remember when mine went, sigh. I think it was worse than when his mommy started. Sigh. I will put up a little prayer for you.

(())

Mary Isabella said...

I know how you feel about your Granddaughter. I was my Granddaughter's day care also and it was hard when she went to school. I will remember you in prayer...m.