Tuesday, October 28, 2008

QUICK UPDATE and FRIENDSHIP AWARD


Thank you for all your prayers for my husband !!! The surgery went well and he should be back to "normal" in a couple of days, and back to work after taking 2 weeks off:) God is SO GOOD.

Thank you FRIENDS!!
I was given this award from Queenie at Somewhere In Time. She is another great blogging friend...there are SO MANY of YOU...I PASS THIS ONE TO ALL OF YOU, ESPECIALLY THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAYED FOR MY HUSBAND . PLEASE TAKE THIS AWARD AND I EXPECT TO SEE IT ON YOUR BLOG...OR SIDEBAR..
See you soon. Must get the pain pills for hubby at the drug store...he'll need them after his nap.
Big Hugs, Deb
Please forgive me for not following the rules of passing an award on. You KNOW me and "picking"..:)

13 comments:

Jan and Tom's Place said...

Oh, Debbie, I'm so glad your hubby is doing OK.

Congrats on the award!!

~Blessings to you both...
Jan

Sher said...

That's the power of prayer! Happy to hear he's doing well and congrats on your new award!
Hugs,
Sher

Glenda said...

Great to hear hubby did well I know it's a relief.

What a great reward to get.

Ciao

Angie said...

So glad everything went well...let's hope this solves all his pain issues! You both take it easy this week!

Takin' time to smell the flowers! said...

God is good! You deserve that award! God bless, April

Counting Your Blessings said...

You're so darling. And I'm so thrilled that he's doing ok. Rest & love him. =) Blessings... Polly

countrygirl3031 said...

Oh Deb...I'm so glad everything went well for your hubby...I was prayin!

Hugz sis,
Michele

Judy said...

I am so happy everything turned out ok!!

Congrats on the award too!!

Neabear said...

So glad to hear your husband is doing better. What a relief for you! Both of the awards are so cool and pretty. So if you insist I will take them. :-)

Somewhere In Time- Christie (yardsalequeen) said...

Hey Deb!
I am so glad that your hubby is home and doing okay. God Bless you both!
xoxo,
Queenie

Pearl said...

Hi Deb... Such wonderful news to hear about your dear Husband... Indeed, our Lord is so good to us! Congratulations on your award, too... how exciting for you!

~cheers 'n tosses confetti~

Please know that you and your family have my continued prayers... God bless...

~hugs 'n prayers~

Pearl

Tootsie said...

girl..THANK YOU! you don't know how much my blogging friends mean to me. I look so forward to reading and receiving comments and seeing your blogs...and leaving some words too! thanks girl...it came at the most perfect time too!
I will be posting it as soon as I can...may be away for a couple of days...love ya

KATHERINELLEN said...

Deb,
I'm so glad you receive the praise the your husband is doing well Praise the Lord...Katherinellen