Tuesday, October 7, 2008

VERY VINTAGE HALLOWEEN SWAP GOODIES

I joined the Halloween Swap hostessed by Heidi Ann at Foxgloves, Fabric and Folly. My partner was Joanne at "My Little Cottage in the Making". I WANT her again for a swap partner. She made this vintage looking Halloween card. Isn't it great. Nice job Joanne :)

I was so EXCITED that I didn't take a picture of some of the wrapped gifts. She used tissue paper, orange of course, ribbons of black and orange. Nice presentation. Let's see what she sent.


Oh...Orange Hot chocolate :) and a cute mug with a black cat on it. Vintage Halloween postcard with a Kitty in a Pumpkin , framed, witches hat stamp, Pumpkin head votive holder.



Isn't this Kitty holding pumpkin box just vintage and darling:) So Sweet!!





Oh...here is a photo of the treasures wrapped..I also received Happy Halloween garland that you saw in a past post, very sweet vintage notepaper, Halloween stickers to make cards with or scrapbook with, a ghost towel, and a little extra...some card making tools, notepaper and I;m pretty sure I forgot something. I wrote everything down and lost the paper. The computer hasn't been my friend tonight, otherwise I would look for it.





Oh, yes, a vintage , fall Hankie, which I collect. This photo is better. :) This was my First Swap and I was so, very, very, HAPPY with ALL the Treasures. My home looks extra nice with all the Halloween treasures Joanne sent. Did I mention...I WANT her to be my Swap Partner, for each and every swap??!! :) I do hope I didn't forget anything, which I feel I did...sorry Joanne.
As I have mentioned before...PLEASE...If you join a Swap...Send Your Treasures, DON"T
LET YOUR PARTNER DOWN...It isn't right or fair or kind or nice...and you don't want that to happen to you.
Thanks to Joanne and Heidi for making my first Swap SO SWEET.. Warmly, Deb





21 comments:

Jan and Tom's Place said...

Looks like you hit the jack-o'lantern-pot!! Get it? jackpot/jack o'lantern? LOL!!!

What wonderful gifts!!

Judy said...

Wow Deb, you got lots of goodies. How wonderful!! Joanne is a sweetie.

Angie said...

Wow, Deb..what a fun package to get! I love vintage Halloween, too...and it is kinda hard to find affordable stuff. I have never participated in a swap before..I saw the Christmas one on your sidebar and think I may sign up for it. It seems like a great way to make friends and bring a smile to someone else's face. I will go check it out.

Love, Angie

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

What great things she sent. I hope you like mine . I am having so much fun with it.....m..

Neabear said...

Sounds like you had a successful swap with all those wonderful goodies! Congrats!

Chris said...

That's a great exchange. I may just get sign up for the Christmas one. After I find out how to do it.:)

Hugs,
Chris

Sher said...

You did hit the jackpot, Gal! But I'm sure she will, too, with the things you send her!

Don't stress about your cards - you do beautiful work. Just look in the mirror for your inspiration!

Hugs,
Sher

Darlene said...

What a fabulous partner you had. I knew she would send GREAT things. I saw her post and both of you did WONDERFULLY! What fun!!!

Joanne Kennedy said...

Hi Deb,

I am really happy you enjoyed your package from me. I was worried you may not like what I sent.

I love my package from you too and I did a post about it today. Thank you again!

It was so fun, wasn't it. I signed up for the Christmas one too.

Hugs,
Joanne

Kim's Treasures said...

Great goodies!

Thanks so much for being there for me this week!

Have a great day!
Kim

roseylittlethings said...

WOW, you got so many nice things, I love them all!

Sue@CountryPleasures said...

What a wonderful bunch of goodies, just great! To answer your question, I'm always on the lookout for odd recipes, so stay tuned! lol Enjoy your gifties as I've enjoyed your blog!

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

Oh Deb, You did have a wonderful first swap! Adorable goodies you got. Come see mine when you can. ~ Lynn

THE HOME THAT LOVE BUILT said...

What lovely goodies!! I think you have a smile. Good for you.

Blessings,
Brook

KatCollects said...

You got very sweet items, I am loving seeing what everyone sent and received!
Kathy

Victoria Lynn said...

My, how excited you must have been, opening all those fun goodies! I love all the vintage Halloween treasures.

Jan and Tom's Place said...

Hi Deb...

Thanks for stopping by and helping me celebrate my Birthday at the Tea Party. I'm glad you had a good time!!

~Blessings,
Jan

Daisys Little Cottage said...

WoW! You really scored big! What beautiful items.
smiles
DarLy*~

Cottagecheap said...

Love it! I broke down and put up ONE halloween deco before we move. LOL I couldn't help it. I am also going to put out my pumpkin 'guys' this week. I will put pics on my blog when I do!

Shirl said...

Hi Deb, really cute Halloween things here. Your blog is really cute. I love Estate Sales too! Thank you for stopping by and that Victorian Halloween house is designed by Judith Kirby she does do a Christmas one also. You can probably find her charts on ebay.
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Anne Fannie said...

Wow, you got so much great stuff from Joanne. I bet it was like Christmas in October.
I enjoyed the swap too. It was my first too. I cannot wait for her Christmas Swap.
Love, Ann