Saturday, November 8, 2008

THE ROCKETTE'S ROCK & WINNERS!!

The Rockette show was so Awesome, Beautiful and I am so glad we went. Sorry my photos don't show just how beautiful the backgrounds were and are fuzzy.


So many colorful backdrops and decorations. The show was about 1 1/2 hours long. I wish it was longer.


They had Santa and Baby Jesus with real lambs, camel and donkey. AWESOME...the music and everything was magical. The dancers are incredible...oh to be a dancer:) I TOTALLY recommend the show to Everyone..:)
And now for the Winner of my 101st giveaway is .....Rechelle from Walnuthaven Cottage...
Congrat's Rechelle...please email me with your address :)
AND now for a Surprise giveaway. I took all the names from the post I did about My Gift to my Blogging Friends and the winner of that one is.....Joyce from my Justified Journey....
Joyce I need your address and I'm not sure what goodies I'll put in the box...something for Christmas.. ??? Congrat's Joyce.
Thank you Friends, for your comments, support and blogging friendships...God Bless you All.
Warmly,
Deb



15 comments:

Judy said...

Congrats to the winners!! The show sounds awesome Deb. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

Jan and Tom's Place said...

Glad you had fun at the show!!!

Congrats to the winners...and thanks Deb for running a contest!

Glenda said...

Oh I am jealous of you for being able to see the Rockettes's.

Ciao

Joyce said...

Oh Deb!!!!! I'm so excited! You are so wonderful to pick my name. Yippee!!!!! I love surprises. This will be such fun!!! I will email you my address. Be sure to send me your return address too!!

I saw the Rockette's also. It is a phenomenal show that everyone must see if given the opportunity. I'm so happy you got to do that. That sure gets you into the spirit of the season, doesn't it?

Thanks again!!
Joyce :)

Miss Rhea said...

Wow, that looks like Fun !! So glad you had a nice time :) Jackson is a sweetheart :) I am FINALLY mailing you goodies on Monday. Had a week all out of sorts, but better now :) Happy Weekend !! :)

Chris said...

How awesome that you got to go to A Rockette Show. One of my dreams.

Hugs,
Chris

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Congratulations to the winners! I am so glad you had fun at the Rockettes. Hope you have a great Sunday. Twyla

Joanne Kennedy said...

Congrats to the winner! Lucky lady.

I just knew you were going to love the show. I was thinking of you and wondering if you were in awe as I was last year. I think it's the best Christmas show ever.

Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Hugs,
Joanne

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Hope you had a fantastic time @ the Rockette's. It looks marvelous. I'm hoping I'll be able to see them soon.
Yay for me! I'm a winner! How fun!!!

Diana Lyn said...

Congratulations to the winners! That looked like a fun show to visit! Rockette's LOL their still aorund! Xo Diana Lyn Love the dog!

Victoria Lynn said...

Deb,
Looks like a fun time! Those dancers look amazing! Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Victoria Lynn

countrygirl3031 said...

Hi Big Sis ~ I'm so glad you had fun at the show...sounds awesome!

Hugz,
Lil Sis

Joy said...

Congrats winners! We loved the Rockettes when we saw them in Branson Missouri a few years ago.

cityfarmer said...

I've heard about this glamorous show, but have never been


missn ya

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

I am delighted to read this post; my son and I are going the day before Thanksgiving, and I am SO excited!! It is my Christmas present from hubby this year!!
:)
~Becca~