Tuesday, December 16, 2008

FRIENDSHIP and a CHRISTMAS WISH

It's sooo COLD here and you should see the snow. It's so pretty outside. This is how I want to spend the next day or so....all cuddly and wrapped in a soft blanket. It's a great life for this little
Jackson Brown.
Mack in his Christmas collar

Scout in his Christmas collar


This pretty ornament is from Linda at Linda N Jake. She just sent it to me. THANK YOU LINDA!! It's on my Christmas tree and looks so nice. This is a Blessing, friends from blog land.




This is from one of Angie's children. I am like their adopted "Gramma". They made me some
Christmas treasures. Like others of you in blog land, special connections have been made and Blessing come from these Friendships. It's so amazing how God can use a computer :)




This is one of the gifts. When I opened the box and saw all the treasures and read the note that Angie included...well, this Gramma Deb had big tears in her eyes. What a blessing :)





There was candy in the snowman...yummy... and I did share a couple pieces. It looks like the gifts were packaged in SNOW...and the ornament are on my tree. THANK YOU ANGIE AND
GRAND KIDS !!! I LOVE THEM and YOU. (This is Angie from Sandals n Daisies)
I worked at HQ on Saturday and I'll see tomorrow how well it went when I pick up my check. People were there and buying...not so much from me:) Thursday I went to the thrift store and found items to resale. I would show you the stuff, however it has taken me 2 hours just to get these photos up loaded and I don't have the time to show you more.
My Father In Law hasn't been feeling well. He has heart problems and was to have a stint put into his heart. He has had this surgery before. The Dr's said he had too much protein in his blood and did some test and the results are.... Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma ... that is treatable, but not curable and it's a rare type that he has. He will be in the hospital for awhile while they figure out what to do. Prayer's glady appreciated for Wisdom for the Doctors as they figure out what to do.
THANK YOU!!
These next few days will be busy for all of us. I truly THANK YOU all for your Friendships, gifts, prayers and love. I know that I have said this before....I NEVER knew how awesome it would be to have a blog and find new Friends like you.
My CHRISTMAS WISH FOR YOU.... PEACE, LOVE, GOOD HEALTH, A WARM HOME, ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY THE BILLS, FAMILY TO LOVE YOU, FRIENDS TO ENCOURAGE YOU AND JOY THAT ONLY COMES FROM JESUS.
MERRY CHRISTMAS
I'll be posting again. I just had to let you know today, as we never know what tomorrow will bring.
LOVE,
Deb






20 comments:

Raggedy Girl said...

Deb:
I love to pray and will hold your FIL in prayer. My Mom had a stent put in and it seems to go easily. Your treasures were really nice.
Roberta Anne

Nermal and Kitty said...

You sure have been busy! Love the dogs and the Christmas finery. I must at least put a ribbon around the necks of mine. Thanks for the reminder. Hope your Christmas preparations continue and you accomplish everything you want to.
We still have a week-LOL Nerm

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Now that Jackson Brown has the life of Riley !
You are so right about the blogging friends. And I will remember your FIL in prayer.* HUGS*

My Vintage Studio said...

Hi Deb.
Sorry I haven't visited in a while! :(

Love your photo of the pets! We have 3 dogs, too! lol

You and your family will be in my prayers.

Hope you have a great week!
Hugs, Sharon

Glenda said...

A prayer had been said for your dad in law.

It's been cold here as well, but we don't get snow, only rain. It's been getting down in the 30's at night, but that's as cold as it gets here.

Cuddle up and stay warm.

Ciao

Michelle said...

Oh Deb, what a truly sweet post! Yes, I'll be praying for your FIL, most definitely.

We're supposed to get 2-4" of snow overnight. Brrr!!! It's pretty and all - but I don't like being out in it too much.

I agree with you about the blogging friends and being so blessed to meet so many wonderful people.

Have a great remainder of the week!

linda said...

I will definitely add your FIL to my prayer list. There are so many needs out there these days my blogging friends prayer list is a mile long...but that's ok, God can and will handle all of these prayers.

I'm so glad that the ornament made it to you safely. The postman had me so worried as he was Mr. Negative, saying it would probably get smashed.

I love your little four legged babies. I gave mine a good bath today and he looks much better...but now I still smell like wet dog!

I certainly know what you mean about the friendships that you've made through blogging. I just wish we were all neighbors!

Take care Deb and have a great week!

P.S. I love your gifts for gramma!

Margaret Cloud said...

I am saying a prayer for your Father-in-law, hope he is going to be okay. Love the dog photos and the gifts you have received, thanks for sharing. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

k-you for the sweet CHRISTmas wishes you sent...m..

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Deb, what a sweet post. The line that struck me the most about how God can use a computer. That is for sure! I think he led me to you, for sure. Your doggies all look adorable in their collars and little JB so sweet. It's so nice to see you being rewarded with gifts because you are one of the most generous and unselfish person in blogland. Thank you for your prayer for us, I appreciate it! I pray the same thing for you and that your father-in-law will get through this tough time. Much Love, Twyla

countrygirl3031 said...

Hi Sis ~ I will have your FIL and family in my prayers. You got such wonderful treasures...beautiful.

The doggies look so cute with their Christmas collars on...and that little Jackson Brown..I just want to snuggle with him.

We're supposed to get a foot of snow tomorrow...I think I'm getting sick of it already!

Lots of hugz,
Lil Sis

Janiece said...

Hope all goes well for your Father-in-law.
Have a Merry CHRISTmas

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

What great goodies you recieved. I love it all!
My prayers are with your father in law and hugs to you and yours. I know it's not easy watching our loved ones when they are ill.
I appreciate you too!

THE HOME THAT LOVE BUILT said...

Remembering you in prayer.

We wish you and your family a very joyful and Merry Christmas!

Blessings,
Brook

Judy said...

What a sweet post Deb. It's cold here too! I've been doing lots of holiday baking to keep warm. I love all your treasures. I hope your father in law gets better soon. Happy holidays!!

Angie said...

The kids were so excited to see that you posted about their ornaments...it was quite cute to watch them read what you wrote and see their work. It is the small things in life that bring the most happiness..at least I have always found that to be true. I am sorry to hear about your FIL...he will be in my prayers tonight as I also pray for my FIL...let's hope that both will show us miracles do happen when we least expect them.

You are so special to me, dear friend. Stay warm!

Shanda said...

Thank you for the Christmas wish and prayers and blessings to your family.

Jan and Tom said...

Hi Deb...

Of course we'll be praying for your FIL!! Adding him to our Come to Jesus and Pray Prayer List on Tuesdays!

~Blessings,
Jan

Neabear said...

what nice surprises you have gotten. Lucky you! I have add your FIL to my prayer list. I hope everything goes okay for him. Have a Happy Holiday Season. Take care now.

LillyB said...

Great big Blessings on you and your family!! I love the pictures of your precious dogs too!!
7 more days ....Yikes.
I am working until noon on the
24th then driving 4 hours to mama's house in Pascagoula, Mississippi for Christmas.