Friday, February 6, 2009

UPDATE ON FIL AND THANK YOU !!!

It's a little confusing....
Last night there was a "shadow/blockage" in FIL stomach area and the drs thought he needed surgery. They did a CAT scan before the surgery and the "shadow/blockage" wasn't there. The Drs. thought if they had to do surgery, that he wouldn't have made it...hence...family gathering.

FIL is having big issues with protein in his blood, fluid around his heart, and his heart problems .
The Drs feel that they need to treat his cancer first(protein in blood) and this kind a puts other problems in the wings. He isn't dying(today)!!!! While listening to other inlaws today, FIL said last night that he SAW THE LIGHT!!!! So this is also where the family was concerned.

I SO Appreciate all your prayers. Thank you from the bottom of my Heart. I hope we ALL have a great weekend.

THANK YOU for your Prayers and encouraging comments. You are blessings to me.
Love,
Deb

12 comments:

Edie Marie's Attic said...

God bless all of you! I pray God's will be done for your FIL's life and that He will give all of you peace.
I will be praying for all of you!
Hugs, Sherry

Raggedy Girl said...

Deb:
Praying for your FIL and for your whole family. I am sorry you are going through this. May our Lord and Saviour fill you with His peace.
Roberta Anne

Kim's Treasures said...

Praying for your family!!!!

Thank you for the beautiful Valentine and the cool vintage cards! Love them!!!! Hugs!
Kim

Rose Haven said...

Oh Deb...Tom and I just got home and I was beginning my visits and saw this! We just got done saying a prayer...and will continue to do so.

I'm adding him on to the prayer list NOW.

~Blessings and Hugs,
Jan & Tom

Sher said...

Prayers for your FIL will, of course, continue. Love you, Gal!
Hugs,
Sher

Glenda said...

Deb you are always welcome. Prayers are what give us strength in believing that there is a higher being when we know our prayers are answered. We will always surround each other in time of need. None of us have to know each other to love our fellow humans.

Ciao

Simply Dandy said...

Well at least that scare is over. Try and enjoy your weekend.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Queenie~ said...

You all will be in my prayers Deb...God Bless you and your family.
Big Hug,
Queenie~

Joanne Kennedy said...

This is good news. Maybe the reason things got better was because of all the prayers being answered???

Hugs,
Joanne

KatCollects said...

Hi Deb,
Many prayers going out to you and your family.
Hugs,
Kathy

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

It's so hard to watch our loved one deal with illness. I will pray for him and the family as well.
P.S. Thank you soooo much for my beautiful Valentine. I have it displayed for all to see and enjoy. I will be sharing it on my blog on Monday :0)
I really do love this little card. You're just so creative Deb and a special friend.

Janiece said...

Popping in to tell you I am thinking about you.