Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another Sale at HQ and I Need Warm Weather

Here are some items for sale at HQ. This is the monthly sale and I have a few Easter items for them to buy.
More treasures for sale.


More treasures for sale. One of the gals is doing a Paris, Black & White theme. This is my little Black treasures for sale.



Okay, this photos is side-ways....these Bingo cards are for sale. I have 3 sets of 10 for only $5.50 and that includes S&H for US only. They measure 3 1/2 X 5 3/4 inches. I know that some of you like to use them for altered projects. Email me if you are interested. :)






Isn't she just Darling :) This picture I got the second day of the estate sale on Sunday. She looks lovely on the wall in the living room. Way too sweet to sell. She is called "Poppy Love" by Annie Muller.





These are from the estate sale. The "art deco" needlepoint is great. I do like Art Deco items. Every once in awhile I think I would like to decorate my home that way...
Lilly from Lilly Loves gave me 2 awards. You can see one on my side bar. The other one won't upload for me...I've tried many times. Thank You Lilly!! You are so kind to pass them on to me:)
I've been crafting today. It feel so good to create. I altered a cigar box, made some cards and copied an idea from Kim at Kim's Treasures. I'll show them to you this weekend.
Tomorrow I have an "interview" for a house cleaning job. It's a large home, 4,300 sg. ft. I'll let you know how that goes also.
So, this weekend is working Saturday AM at HQ, then off to Kailee's 6Th Birthday party and I must go to church on Sunday. A fun weekend, but no estate sales....maybe I can sneak in a sale tomorrow as there is one not far from the house. What are your plans??
Weather people say it is going to "warm up" into the 40's this weekend. Sounds great to me. There is still a lot on snow on the ground. Doesn't feel like Spring is around the corner here. Guess I'll rejoice if it does get into the 40's.
HAPPY WEEKEND !!!
Warmly,
Deb :)






17 comments:

Rose Haven said...

ooooooooooooooooohhhhhh...pretty, pretty, pretty!!!

In the 2nd picture...on the left side of it...you have 2 French looking framed pictures of ladies. How much are you asking for the 2 of them...and who is the artist and what's the size, both framed and of just the pieces of art? One other thing...are they done on paper or canvas?

The Black mirror in the next picture...what's the size and price of it?

Would you "ship" to Michigan?

Jan

Joyfulsister said...

Oh I love all your pretties, if I was near you I would do alot of shopping (sigh). Thanks for sharing them with us today, I love looking at them when you post!

Hugz Lorie

Janet, said...

I like the 2 piggy back turtles! Our weather has gotten colder now after a few very nice days.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

It is cold and snowing here. Beautiful things. I hope you sell lots...m..

Joyce said...

Hi Deb! What are your plans for that red plaid lunchbox down a couple of posts? Is it in good condition on the inside? It looks pretty good on the outside. I had one just like that when I was a kid. Just wondering if that was something you were looking to sell. Let me know. Thanks!!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I love that Poppy picture. You were very lucky to find it. I wouldn't sell it either. I clicked on your pictures so I could 'shop' at your booth. You have everything looking so nice. I hope you get a warm up soon! Twyla

Brenda said...

Some very nice items. I hope your new booth does great.

Pearl said...

Just Love it when you share photos of the awesome treasures you find... The teeny ceramic tray with the bunny ~ I saw the exact tray at the Thrift Shop the other day... but sadly it had a chip... I think it's adorable! Did I see a blue-padded hankie box?! Or, is it a glove box? I finally got a glove box, but am still on the hunt for a square hankie one... Your "Poppy Love" picture is beautiful... Everything is so pretty, and I hope you sell lots 'n lots! I'm Lovin' on those Bingo Cards, too, and have sent my email request for a batch of 'em!

Congratulations on your Blog Awards ~ and I'm praying that you'll get the Gigantic housecleaning job! Looking forward to hearing all about Kailee's 6th Birthday Party... FUN! Is there a "theme" for the big event?

As usual, I'm runnin' behind with my visits... had hoped for time to send another email tonight, well, actually it's almost 4 in the morning... I'm going to wait and write tomorrow afternoon when my eyes are feeling a bit better, hopefully... I hope 'n pray that you're still on the road to getting well... hard to rest when you've got so much going on... Talk with you soon...
God bless...

~hugs, love ♥ 'n prayers~

Pearl

THE HOME THAT LOVE BUILT said...

Lovely things Deb!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I like to see the shops.

Brook

cityfarmer said...

oooooh it's soooooo spring-y here!!!

CAN'T WAIT

Linda said...

Thanks for visiting me! Your blog is a delight... a feast for the eyes! I'll be coming back often to see your latest treasures! Your mantle looks beauiful by the way!

Michele said...

Ooooooo Big Sis...I love all your Easter goodies! I found lots of stuff the last couple of days. I went up to see Cassie in Green Bay and visited a bunch of thrift and antique stores! I took some pics, just have to do a post!

Hugz,
Lil Sis

linda said...

Good luck with your interview tomorrow. Let us know how it all turns out.

I'm down in Orange County this weekend and the weather was beautiful today, probably upper
60's or so. Tomorrow we are all going to Disneyland. Spring break started today so I hope it's not sooo crowded. I don't do well with crowds.

rosechicfriends said...

Hi Deb!!!
How are you? Basketball is finally done...I felt like I was on a roller coaster ride and couldn't get off. A long story..for another day! lol

Hey..as I was looking thru your blog...I see you find much better goodies than I seem to at times. Do you by chance have Single, salt/pepper shakers is cute animal forms that I could use for my tassels? I'd love to buy some from you if you have them...let me know, okay?

Hope you are feeling better..I'm battling a cold..SPRING is feeling like itsa coming!

Blessings...Lorena

Queenie's Vintage Finds and Treasures said...

Hey Deb!
It's always so fun seeing your finds...the picture is definately too sweet and a must keep! Your antiques booth looks great too! What a deal on the dinner for two. I would love to go shopping with you...we would have a blast. Hope you have a beautiful day!
Big Hug

Linda said...

You find the nicest things....I love Poppy Love that is such a sweet picture. I hope all goes well with the interview....hugs, Linda

KatCollects said...

Very sweet things for sale. If I was closer I would have went shopping there : ) My Daughter woud have loved that black mirror. I hope you are having a good weekend.
Hugs,
Kathy