Thursday, April 2, 2009

This and That and check out this new web site

Pretty silk flowers from a recent thrift store find.....can't wait until the real ones bloom!
I won this "Bling Votive" from Andrea at Vintage Bella...and she added some sweet lillies: THANK YOU, ANDREA !!! Is there ever enough "Bling" in a girls life!??

Jan from Rose Haven was going through her "stash" of paper items and old cards and JUST sent these to me!! AWESOME and THANK YOU JAN...that was very kind of you!!

There is a new web site for Garage Sales called: Garage Sales Tracker by Franz. It has garage sales listed all over the United States. Check it out by going to: http://garagesalestracker.com/
It's a new way to find garage sales and you may just find the treasure you are looking for.
It's almost the weekend and we are going to an estate sale tomorrow that sounds pretty good.
Today I went to a twice a year sale that has "chick stuff" as my husband would call it. I did find a blue and white plate for the dining room wall and a sweet little bunny cup, which I'll try to remember to take a photo and show you. It's like the monthly sales that I do. Heard it may SNOW again and I sure hope NOT...Very tired of the snow and I want to get outside and feel that warm sun on my face.... and get the yard cleaned up and see what flowers are trying to surface.
Okay friends...I'll be seeing ya soon...have a great weekend.
Warmly,
Deb :)



13 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for sharing that web site!! I know I will use it a LOT!!!

xoxo
Emily

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

It was so beautiful here this morning then storms and lots of rain this afternoon into the night. It is poring now. I hope you have a great day tomorrow...m.

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Wow...snow again? We are finally suppose to have two sunny days in the 60's this weekend. I can't wait! Hope your forcast changes...

Stay Cozy, Carrie

Michele said...

Hi Sis ~ thanks for the website...always want to find new ways of getting to those sales!

What a lucky girl you are winning the giveaway and for Jan sending your some cards...love that Jan!

Have a great weekend..we're supposed to have snow on Sunday. I'm so done with this.

Hugz,
Lil Sis

Queenie's Vintage Finds and Treasures said...

Hey Deb!
Thanks for the info on the online garage sales list...I will have to check that out! Sounds like exciting stuff!
I love the little birdy nests and birds that you made...perfect for spring too....
Girl, you are so cute and funny...What a fun April Fool's Day Picture...
I will be thinking of Sharon and praying for her....God Bless your sweet friend.
Hope you have a great weekend my friend and that you find lots of great finds at the estate sales!
Glad to know that hubby was able to jump your jeep off. Maybe you won't need a new battery afterall.
Oh, and one more thing....enjoy all of your giveaway pretties that you won this week! Happy Weekend!
Big Hugs,
Queenie

THE HOME THAT LOVE BUILT said...

Hi Deb,
Thanks for the gorgeous Easter card!

I hope you have a wonderful and prosperous weekend!

Blessings,
Brook

Em @ Bunch of Scrap said...

Cool website! I'll have to use it!

Kim's Treasures said...

Love the bling treasure!!! It is almost garage sale season! Thanks for the link!!!

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers too! Things are slowly getting better!

Pearl said...

Hi Deb... Thanks for the tip about the Garage Sale website... will have to check that one out... Just Loved those silk Gladiolus... makes me think of my Mom and Grandma... Both of them always, always had "Glads" growing in their flower gardens... and my Grandma seemed to always have huge bouquets of them in her Vintage Vases throughout her home... it was like a fresh Rainbow in each room ♥

Those are some nice looking cards you got, too... The mailman has been busy ringing your doorbell lately!

I hope that the sales this weekend are full of great bargains for you to find... I always enjoy seeing your newest treasures 'n hearing about all of your adventures!
God bless...

~hugs 'n prayers~

Pearl

Vintagebella ~ Andrea said...

Thanks for the sweet card , I got it today!! Glad you liked your goodies!

linda said...

I hope it starts to warm up for you soon...a little sunshine does wonders!

Have a great weekend!

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

I hope I find some garage sales near me. I am itching to find some !

My Vintage Studio said...

Hi Deb. Hope you have a great week! Hugs, Sharon