Thursday, May 7, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY and SWAP

This is the only Mother's Day card, vintage, that I could find in my stash...It's the thought that counts and I wish all you Mom's, Grandma's, Aunties, Sisters and Fur-Mom's and friends... a very HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY....with those you LOVE!!!

This is the package that I rec'd from the swap. Just love the birdie box. Thank You so Much, Vivian!!! Such great treasures!!

I received these treasures...5 hankies, a sweet notebook that Viv made, chocolate, the newest copy of Where Women Create, paper items to use for my crafts and the nicest birdie box!!

I've been paging through the magazine and Marie Osmond's room is awesome!!! I think she is so pretty and talented!! Yes...the chocolate is already in my tummy...HEY..you guys should know me by NOW!!! See the chocolate...EAT the chocolate...just that simple!!



I was in the Green and White Spring swap and Vivian from vivlyndesigns.typepad.com was my partner. She makes WONDERFUL cards!!! I would LOVE to stamp with her!!! You can see her cards at the blog listed above. She "creates" for a stamp company!!!
I think my "kids" will come over for Mom's day and I'll cook...(is that right?) and they can dig up my garden and help with the yard work...this was to be my birthday gift...however the weather on the weekends hasn't been gardening weather. I bought my Mom, MIL and daughter flowers in a hanging basket at a great price and 1 for me too!!! (Just in case!)...or wait...the basket is from my fur-boys...that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!
Have a GREAT WEEKEND...
Warmly,
Deb :)












10 comments:

The Chateau of Remnants said...

Wow.. you got some great things in your swap!!

Renee

Sher said...

Again, great swap stuff!!!

Your word verification reads "torporpo". I immediately thought of torpedo poop. It's still early...

Hugs,
Sher

said...

Do you have any inspiration for the coming Mother's Day?
http://www.madnike.com is a professional online shop ,nowadays ,the productions in our shop is in promotion.

Wholesale shoes of nike ,jordon at low price .fashion high-heel shoes,UGG,Channel,PRADA,GUCCI and so on,you can save 80% at least . you can find all the series of them.

There are also fashion handbags of LV,Coach,Prada,Gucci, Channel , offering biggset discount ,.

To the point , free shipping.
Welcome!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Wonderful swap goodies! I've got that magazine and it's such a good one! I like Marie's craft room too. Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day! Twyla

Pearl said...

Hi Deb...
Thank you for posting the Beautiful Mother's Day card from your collection... it's so pretty and cheerful looking!
WOW... your swap partner spoiled you! Just Love all of your goodies... I've never seen "Where Women Create", but it sure does look like something I'd enjoy... and you know I am "swooning" over those Darling Hankies... and such neat playing cards! So glad it was a Great Swap for you...
Maybe the weather will be nice this weekend, and your kids can get your Birthday/Mother's Day Garden dug up for you... I hope 'n pray that Sunday is a Wonderful day for you, filled with blessings, love, and lots of joy!
HAPPY
MOTHER's
DAY !!!!

~hugs 'n prayers~
Pearl

*Noelle* said...

great swap stuff:) hope you have a wonderful mother's day with your family ♥

noelle

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I want to wish to you my freind a Mother's Day filled to overflowing with happiness...m.

KatCollects said...

Hi Deb,
What a fun swap. I love the hankies, I grab those at every sale when I find them. I hope you have a beautiful and happy Mother's Day with your family.
Hugs,
Kathy

Brenda said...

I decided to cook tomorrow also. Just me and my husband though. My grown daughters live in another state. I love your fur babies on the sidebar! I have quite a few of my own!
Brenda

Viv (VivLyn) said...

I'm happy you liked everything! I still am looking at my Spring sign and sweet little birds! Thanks so much!!!