I made the cards above for the monthly swap. The theme is "Thinking of You"...
I know it's hard to tell...Miss Kailee is now "TOOTHLESS" . She lost the other front tooth at my house on Wednesday...I'll try to get a better photo...Kids are so cute toothless!!!
These are some of the treasure that I found on Thursday when I went garage sailing. It's a city wide sale...Thursday thru Saturday. I should be having my own sale instead of "shopping"...ha ha!! See the sweet little green umbrella..it's a child size. The typing book was FREE along with the doilies. I bought 6 green ball jars with lids...25 cents each...The roosters are Lefton and 50 cents each...treasures to sell at the booths. I also bought a little plant stand and that's getting sprayed painted. Those are handmade mushrooms peaking out on the side of the photo and I found a couple of stamps...
This is what my family room looks like before the monthly sale at HQ!!! BOXES of items to mark and go thought...FUN and a little work :)
I was "TAGGED" by Toni at The Tattered Cottage. It's a tag to list 6 things about me. That's easy and here I go:
1. Back in the early 80's I was into running and ran in the local Bonnie Bell 5K's...I sure didn't finish in the top...but I did finish and loved that runner's HIGH after the race. I ran in 3 races.
2. I'm not an "out door gal"... and DON'T like to camp...unless it's at a Hotel/Motel !!!
3. I LOVE Vintage PAPERS, CARDS and old treasures ...you probably already know that.
4. I'm the oldest of 3 girls and I was told that I was "suppose to be a BOY"... hummm...I'm Glad that I'm a Girl and do wish I had an older brother.
5. I think I'm addicted to blogging and spend too much time reading blogs ....hubby calls me the "Blogging Queen".
6. I am one HAPPY and BLESSED WOMAN!!!
Okay you know me and the "Picking" thing...so..Whoever wants to play along...Have Fun and DO IT!!!
Well Blogging Buddies, that's about all for now. It's a wonderful evening and I'm going to enjoy it.