Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ALL READY FOR ANOTHER SALE

More pretty peonies from the yard....these are my favorite ones. I love the deep, rich color!
I "cleaned" and organized this built-in china cabinet and added the lace to the edges. I found the sign at a recent estate sale. I thought it was theirs and they said, No..it's for sale!! You can click on the photo and see what it says!!!

Last week I received the above "LADIES" from a dear friend who now lives in FL...she was going through her "treasures" and decided that these "LADIES" should come and live with me...Aren't they wonderful...it was another BLESSING!!! THANK YOU, Carol !!!


These AWESOME pieces of vintage house trim are in my house and another set is at HQ. I'm going to hang mine on the wall at some point...Love the CHIPPY paint and design.




Above and below are some of the items for sale at the HQ shop...the sale starts Thursday and





I'll be working my shift on Saturday. It's also their 3rd Year Anniversary and they are having a BBQ during the shift that I am working...YES...free DINNER!!!




Each month is hard to decide what to bring out and sell..that's why "SHOP" so much... Yes, it's a tough job....somebody gotta do it!!!


Tomorrow, Kailee and I will go garage sailing . Saturday night she will spend the night over and we'll go to church together on Sunday morning. I found a darling little skirt and top at the thrift store, that she LOVES and she'll wear that to church. She loves skirts because it "twirls"when she spins around. Oh...I almost forgot...Jackson Brown will be 2 on Friday...time for cake...
Enjoy your up coming weekend....
Warmly,
Deb :)





19 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Your booths look so pretty. You do such a good job of arranging your shelves. I have a feeling I would love to shop in your booths:) Your peonies are beautiful. Ours have been gone now for weeks. Have a good day! Twyla

Barb said...

Great job finding that bird nest.
Just put it in a bag in the freezer for a day and mites will be gone.
(whatever you do don't put it in oven! Makes a horrible smell). =0)

Always appreciate your visits.

blessings,
barbara jean

Kathi said...

How pretty! I love that little yellow chair and the rose tablecloth in the first photo! Are they for sale?
Do you ship? :)
I'm not supposed to be shopping, but I've got to know!
Blessings, Kathi

Diane said...

Everything looks so nice in your Shop. I think some of my favorites are the Whimsical Elephants and the Jadeite Vase. Good Luck make lots of $$$
Hugs, Diane

Brenda Eason said...

I miss that life. looks like you are ready. beautiful things.

Kim's Treasures said...

Your cabinet turned out very pretty! As is the peony! Your shop looks all set for the sale! Good luck with that and enjoy your time with Kailee!!!

Kim's Treasures said...

Your cabinet turned out very pretty! As is the peony! Your shop looks all set for the sale! Good luck with that and enjoy your time with Kailee!!!

Barb said...

Hi Deb,
To answer your question: How do you manage two blogs?
It takes a lot of time, but i love it.
Love sharing ideas, and meeting all the nice people.

And now......Tadah!!
I have started blog 3!!
It is my gift shop blog!

I'm so exited to be able to sell my things on line now.
Hope you will come visit. =0))

blessings,
Barbara Jean

Judi said...

That sounds like a fun job you have. Your shop looks so lovely with all the lovelies you've found and now your weekend will pay you extra with a nice dinner.
Have great luck tomorrow garage saleing. Wish I could come too!
have a nice day
Judi

Angie said...

Have fun with Kailee finding some bargains...I wish I could be there, too! I love me a good garage sale! I stopped at a few last weekend and am gonna post my finds soon. Love those peonies..have to add those to my 'hope to plant' list! Enjoy your weekend!

Hugs & Love, Angie

Eclectic Pink Rose said...

It all looks gorgeous, wish you were in my neighborhood, so I could come shop it up!!! I see some wonderful treasures.
♥ Teresa

Linda said...

Well, everything looks wonderful! I wish I was closer so I could enjoy some fun shopping...
Have a great weekend....hugs, Linda

p.s.Deb, I like the new header...L

LillyB said...

Deb your booths are amazing!! I got so excited..I want that and that LOL
Happy Birthday Jackson Browne!!!
Have a beautiful weekend!!
Love Lilly

Brenda said...

I love your dish and glassware display in your cabinet. You are an artist with display!
Brenda

Neabear said...

Busy times for you! I wish I was not working so much. Then I would have more craft time and other things time. Sigh...

Theresa said...

I am happy that I found your blog! I love estate sales and antique shops! I awarded you the Kreativ Blogger award. Check out my blog:)
Love yours!

bee'nme said...

Hey Deb!

Things are looking SO GREAT at your shop - I hope you have a wonderful, successful sale!! Boy do I wish I could be there - I see at least a dozen things I would HAVE to buy!!!

It's always a pleasure to visit with you Deb - have a great weekend!!

Hugs & Blessings,
Becky S. at Just Bee 'n Me

My Vintage Studio said...

Hi Deb. Your booth looks lovely! Good luck with the sale this weekend. Hope you are doing well. Sharon

forrestina vintage said...

The house trim is divine...good find! Just found your blog today via another vintage blog and having fun checking you out, thanks. :)