Thursday, June 25, 2009

Garage Sale Goodies

Isn't this the sweetest tassel you have ever see?!!! Lorena at http://rosechickfriends.blogspot.com makes them and you can buy some!! I sent her this bird and she made her oh..so...Pretty for me!!! Yes...she does custom orders...just ask!!! Thank you Lorena...I love my little birdie...I have another one...that's a gift and I don't want that person to accidentally see it. Trust me...it's wonderful!!! So....today is Garage Sale day...and Miss Kailee went along and here are the highlights of our morning of shopping...
Sweet little sofa...that's what I'm calling it! Love it and it will be hard to sell it...it's in good shape and just a couple of spots on the cushion...love the legs on it.

Cute bird cage...only $5.00 with 2 little birds inside...too cute




and here are a few more goodies...the white bowls were $4.00 for the 3 of them...candle stick holders 3 for $3.00, pretty flower hat, cute tin, white bird planter and love the vintage pictures with curved glass...it was a good day for treasures...just HOT
Later we went and I got my haircut...a little shorter as is grows so fast with all this HUMIDITY...
Guess Kailee and I will hang out together on Tuesdays and Thursdays this summer... :)
I'll be drawing a name soon... I'm thinking I need to have a garage sale SOON....this weekend we will be working around the house...the weeds have taken over the garden...the "dust dogs" have taken over the house...and the re-sell items have taken over the family...time to "TAKE" back the house...
Warmly,
Deb :)






18 comments:

*Noelle* said...

love the tin and those cute lil houses; are they made form wood? your couch is very cute too!! what will you do with it?

Emily said...

Happy blog birthday!! I love that sofa!! If I lived closed and had my own place, I would so be buying that from you!!!!! I have emailed you the tablecloth and info. Great finds from today!!

xo
Emily

Theresa said...

Wish I had been along for the fun! Sounds like a great day for finding treasures. Have a great Friday!!!

Kathi said...

Love that birdcage! Those little houses are precious too! I have a collection of these (3 so far)!

Linda said...

Love all your finds Deb, especially the sweet pictures and the little houses are so cute. Happy weekend..hugs, Linda

Denise said...

Great thrifty goodies! Love the bird planter.

XXDenise

AngelMc said...

love the goodies, and i see that i'm not the only one that sleeps with dogs.

Kim's Treasures said...

Great finds!!! It would be hard to sell the things you fall in love with!

Brenda said...

You had a lot of fun at the sales, huh? It's too hot here to go out the door to the darned mailbox!
Brenda

Claire said...

Awesome finds!

Rosie said...

Great garage sale bargains! $5 for the bird cage? A steal!
rosie

My Vintage Studio said...

Hi Deb. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Sharon

Margaret Cloud said...

Love your finds as usual, especially the bird cage, so cute. Hope you have a nice weekend.

Sher said...

Darling tassel! You know I'd love it, with the sweet little bird on it! You DID get that birdcage, right? Can't beat that price! I can't keep them in my shop!

Happy weekend!

Hugs,
Sher

Twyla and Lindsey said...

You find the best stuff! I think you should keep the little sofa. It's adorable. Have a nice weekend! Twyla

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Hi Deb,I was thinking about you last night when I was blogging.I said to myself,I have to go visit Deb,I haven't been there for awhile.But I kept going to sleep at the computer and I finally gave up and went to bed.And now I get online and here was a message from you ! Great minds run together, LOL !
Boy are you lucky to find that little sofa and the bird cage.They are just too cute !

rosechicfriends said...

Ahhhh, Deb...I am so glad you love your cute bird tassle...and it was a JOY to make it JUST for you! Hope your friends lovers her! The are just so much fun to make!

I am going to do a blog about what new with us! So come on by later, when you get a chance!

Blessings...Lorena

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛