Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Winner, pretty flowers and Jackson Brown

The neighbor and I "share" the space in between our driveways and she planted these lillie's...they are SO Pretty !!
These are my clematis on the south side of the house. Their color is deeper than the photo
This is the other lilly that the neighbor planted...WOW ...




Jackson Brown on his "perch" getting some sunshine ...this spot seems perfect for photos of him.


Okay...yesterday after working out...there was a garage sale on the way home and I bought this darling aqua serving tray. It's in perfect shape and notice the shape...so unique and it has a cover for the "dip"...only $1.00 ... deal of the day...




I forgot to show you this sweet little "Blue bird" plate...it's hanging on the wall in the dining area.


Okay....you all want to know who won....first...Again I THANK YOU all for the kind words, encouraging words, decorating ideas, prayers and everything else for the past year and I look forward to meeting more blogging buddies....SO THE WINNER IS......
THERESA from http://theycallmeganky.blogspot.com !!!! Hurray...!!!! Theresa please email me with your address so your little gifts can get in the mail. Thank you! Theresa is a Grandma like me and I'm sure would love to have you visit her.
NO estate sales this weekend...did get the lawn mowed, garden weeded...yuk...and patio cleaned off and the house vacuumed...no more "dust dogs" for awhile....The weather is great today and I opened the windows to get some fresh air inside. While I'm glad that we have AC, I love to have the windows open.
Enjoy your Sunday....
Warmly,
Deb :)




17 comments:

AngelMc said...

Who is the cutest? The serving tray or Jackson Brown?
Duh!! Jackson Brown.
(But that serving tray is pretty neat)

The Tattered Cottage said...

Congratulations Theresa!!

Deb,
Beautiful blooms! I love clematis...your neighbor's lilies are the same that I want to plant in my yard. Great finds, love your new serving dish. I picked up a couple of things yesterday and today. Stop by and see what I got :)
Toni

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Congratulations to Theresa! Kisses to Jackson Brown! Twyla

Linda said...

Congratulations to Theresa! The lilies are so pretty...I've been seeing lots of them, I'd like to get some for my yard.
Happy Sunday...hugs, Linda

Theresa said...

I am so excited! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am really enjoying your site, we are two peas in a pod. Love to all and have a blessed Sunday!

Eclectic Pink Rose said...

Gorgeous flowers, I love Jackson Brown, he's adorable, and that blue snack tray is an amazing find. Love it!
♥ Teresa

Sher said...

Congratulations, Teresa! And you're right - the DEAL of the month, I'd say! ;)

Brenda said...

What a cute dog! You know I love that blue and white plate, don't you?
Brenda

Queenie's Vintage Finds and Treasures said...

Hey Deb!
I was so happy to see that you'd stopped over...girl, I'd been thinking of you, and meaning to drop over here, and drag you over to see the porch that we finally finished painting...LOL! Thank goodness that's behind us. Still so much more I want to do though.... I have been so wrapped up with house stuff (we painted the kitchen pale green walls and white trim, still gotta post on that one), and we've been selling at the flea market.... I have hardly been on the computer, since I last posted. I sure loved catching up with you on your posts, and seeing your finds. The flowers are beautiful and Jackson Brown is cute as always. Congrats on your one year blogging celebration. Congrats to the winner of your giveaway too!
My next post will be on the wonderful surprise b'day package that you sent to me for my birthday...I am gonna surprise you with a package one of these days. I will be sure to bust on over and let you know when I post again. It will be very soon, I hope. I can't wait to show the girls what all you sent me. I'm just sorry I haven't posted on it sooner. It really means alot to me and I appreciate you very much. As soon as I can, I have something I plan on sending to you. Hope you have a great week....stay cool!
Big hugs,
Queenie

goldenbird said...

Hi Deb! The lilies are so pretty, and the serving tray looks like a great find! Love the blue bird plate. Jackson Brown sure seems content :-)

Hope you have a great week.

Stacy

KatCollects said...

Jackson Brown is just a doll, love seeing photos of him. The flowers are beautiful, that is great that you get to share!
Hugs,
Kathy

Joy said...

Jackson Brown has the right idea :)
Pretty flowers and I love the plate and serving tray you found. I didn't go to any sales last week. It was way too hot out.

Donna Lynn said...

Love your dog pictures, and your garage sale finds!

What a nice neighbor you have to care about their yard too, sometimes that is not the case, Victoria had the only neighbor in the entire subdivision who had a horrible yard! What a blessing for you!

Hope you have a lovely 4th too, my hubby is on a fishing trip in Alaska, so I suspect I will stay home and try and keep my Teddy from freaking out too much! I do have some pills if I need them, he gets so upset, poor guy.

XO,
Donna Lynn

Victoria Lynn said...

Hi Deb,
Your flowers are gorgeous! I especially love the red lily. Good for you, getting your weeding and yard work done...I really need to get some done too! It's been really humid for June, but it finally cooled down. Have a blessed week! Hugs, Victoria Lynn

Judi said...

Hi Deb
Beautiful beautiful flowers. I love day lilies and clematis as well.
Your garage sale find was lovely and so is your beautiful birdie plate.

Congratulations to Theresa on your giveaway!! Lucky lady!

Hope you are having a lovely day.enjoying nice weather
Judi

goldenbird said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog, Deb! I am sending your swap box tomorrow morning, too. I hope you like it!

Kristin Joy said...

Pretty pictures of those flowers!! Lilies are my most favorite!!