Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Swapping Treasures

Ohhh...Sooo...Sweet...this little card was in my Swap Box...looks like my boys!!!
Below are the sweet treasures that I received from my swap partner: Stacy from Goldenbird Knits http://goldenbirdknits.blogspot.com/ . This was Stacy's first swap and she did GREAT!! Sorry my photos aren't the best...she sent me a vintage egg cup with a blue flower on it, doilies, hankies, black tea, vintage postcards, notebook, blank ATC cards and a sweet little vintage bag.

Look at these darling hankies...just LOVE the little girl on her rocking horse and the sweet little puppy with his little ducky friends :) and of course love the pretty flower hankies. On the top left is a sweet little bag made from a vintage linen.


Very nice religious postcards with Bible verses on them.




The sweet egg cup looks perfect on my shelf...


This swap was from The Chateau of Remnants. THANK YOU STACY...I'll be your swap partner anytime!!!! Every gift was perfect and I appreciate your thoughtfulness in picking out my new treasures. Stacy is a newer blogger and would LOVE it if you would visit her.


HAPPY WEDNESDAY....


Warmly,

Deb :)


15 comments:

The Tattered Cottage said...

Hi Deb -

What wonderful treasures you received!! I have never heard of a SWAP but it sounds so fun :) Love all the vintage. . especially the little bag. I'm off to go visit Stacy. Talk to you soon.
Toni

Karyn - (French Charming) said...

Hi Deb!

Wowza! What lovely treasures...love them all but my favorite are the hankies!

Hugs,
Karyn

roseylittlethings said...

Great swap goodies! I LOVE the hankies, the little girl on the rocking horse is adorable!

*Noelle* said...

hi! you always get such pretty hankies!!

KatCollects said...

Swaps are so much fun. I am glad you had a good partner, such pretty things she sent you. I finished my tags for the swap today, yeah I'm early for once : )
Hugs,
Kathy

Eclectic Pink Rose said...

Great swap goodies, love the little puppy card and hankies, oh I love it all!! ;) What fun!
♥ Teresa

Theresa said...

Love all your treasures and you deserved it for all the goodies you sent me:) I'll go visit Stacy's blog! Have a blessed day!

Julie said...

What a great swap!! You got some beautiful items. Where do you swap at? I have done fabric and scrapbooking swaps but I have never done one like that . Looks fun.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Wonderful! Such sweet gifts. I love those children's hankies. We are always looking for those and Never find them. Twyla

Michele said...

Hi Sis ~ you received some great treasures. That little cup is just the cutest! I'm still so hesitate to participate in swaps after being burned a few times. Oh well, maybe I should just bite the bullet and do another one!

Hugz,
Lil Sis

goldenbird said...

I'm glad you liked the little treasures I sent you, Deb! It was fun swapping with you. Thank you for encouraging people to visit my blog, I appreciate it!


PS. The chocolate-covered carmel you sent me was delicious. Didn't melt at all!

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Everything is so beautiful! I love those cards!

Hugs,
Amy

Sandi said...

Sweet goodies that you received in your swap. You had a great partner!!
Blessings~

Linda said...

Hi Deb...what lovely treasures from your swap partner. Your little egg cup looks perfect with your other pretties. Have a great weekend...hugs, Linda

Holly said...

Yay! You have the follow feature now! Or did you before and I didn't realize it? Anywahoo- those children's hankies are so cute! I've never seen any like that in person. ♥