Sunday, August 9, 2009

Barbie Party and Thursday's Finds

Kailee and I went to a couple of garage sales on Thursday and we found this darling tea set for her. She does has a couple..however this one has little silverware with it. Later that day we had a Tea Party with her new set.

These are K's finds. She had her own money. These treasures stay at my house...'cause her Mom says they have enough stuff...(what???) The turtle had a "broken" neck so we put some ribbon around her.
These are my few finds....BUT wait until I show you what I found on Saturday....



Saturday night I went to a Barbie party. One of the gals at HQ hostessed this party in her HUGE home....we were to dress as a Barbie and bring an appetizer to share.




Here I am, already for the Barbie Party....It was fun to dress up and some of the other"Barbies" had great customs...Fairy Barbie, Horse back riding Barbie, Rich Barbie, 60's Barbie, Cop Barbie...sorry I didn't get a photo of all the Barbies...I am supposed to get a group photo later on.


I hope your weekend went well...I'll post in a couple of days the treasure's from Saturday....you'll just have to wait!!!
Friday it was very"COOL" here...had a take and bake pizza for dinner. Saturday and today...HOT & HUMID!!!
The pumpkins are getting bigger. So far I see 2 orange ones and 1 white one. The green beans are here and the cukes are almost ready and same for the tomatoes...
Warmly,
Deb :)

19 comments:

Chris said...

A Barbie Party, how neat is that? You looked cute too. It is hot here, 101 today, take me to the mountains,PLEASE.LOL

Hugs,
Chris

Theresa said...

That was a neat idea and love the treasures... you get all the good stuff! You make a cute Barbie! Have a blessed day!

Emily said...

You look fab in your Barbie outfit!!

xoxo
Emily

THE HOME THAT LOVE BUILT said...

What a cute idea for a summer party! You look as if you had fun. Stay cool.
Blessings, Brook

AngelMc said...

A Barbie Party...I bet that was fun and you look good in that dress.
You always find the best stuff.

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

hOW COOL to have a Barbie party! And don't you look cute!
I can't wait to see what you found! Tease!!!

Judy said...

What a cute Barbie you are Deb!! I have that same egg cup in my booth and I saw one at an antique mall for $18. I saw a really cute tea set this weekend but they wanted $48 so I left it.

goldenbird said...

Well, you make a great Barbie! Cue pink dress :o) What fun.

*Noelle* said...

you are one HOT barbie!!!! (whistle, whistle!!) lol

cute tea set and how fun:)

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh Deb, you looked so cute as Barbie! I bet you were the cutest Barbie there! Thanks so much for sharing the picture with us. Can't wait to see what you found! Twyla

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

A Barbie Party,now that's a good ideal !

Linda said...

A Barbie Party...how fun and you look too cute...love the hot pink dress.

Love Kailee's treasures...she is a great little shopper...I agree, you can never have too many goodies. Can't wait to see your treasure...hugs, Linda

blushing rose said...

What a fun event to create. Bet you had a great time. Love the treasures. Looking good in that pink ... TTFN~ Marydon

Kiran said...

Good one I liked it.

--
http://www.adsglobe.com

Anne said...

What a cool idea, a Barbie party. I bet all of you ladies had fun getting all "dolled" up. =)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the Barbie bag! I had one like that when I was a kid. How neat! You found some great treasures!

Holly said...

Hey hot stuff! ☺ Your outfit is great! ♥

Queenie said...

I love all of the finds...and what a beautiful "Barbie" you are...I bet you all had such a great time at the party...
Big Hugs,
Queenie

GENICA said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Patricia

http://onlinegamescom.net