Friday, September 25, 2009

Pic's of my HQ Space and more

Here are some pics of my space for this month...the sale started Thursday..



it was raining today and that may hurt the sales for the weekend...


Before...decided to make a little project with this frame. I know..she is sweet...however I'm showing some gals at church before and after with spray paint...and this is the perfect size.



After with a little stamping and embellishments.




All of the above are from a couple of weeks ago. The sheet sets were like new and cheap. I really needed some new sheets and if you WAIT long enough, you will find them at estate sales. Also see the sweet little chintz bowl. Another piece for my collection.





These are my ATC cards that I made for one of the ATC swaps that I belong to. I've sent them out and have received a couple back. When I get all them, I'll show them to you. The theme:
Back To School.


I have been renting at HQ for a year now. Time really flys. I sure enjoy this new hobby of mine.
There are 2 sales in the neighborhood that we will go to before I work at HQ tomorrow afternoon.
It rained today and we sure needed each and every drop. Had a yummy spinach and mushroom deep dish pizza for dinner..it's my favorite kind.
Happy weekend treasure hunting...
Warmly,
Deb :)


13 comments:

Theresa said...

Love your space, I would certainly stop in and shop... oh, if I lived closer:) Great finds at the estate sale and the back to school cards are too cute! Have a blessed day!

Sher said...

Hi, Deb! I haven't been around for awhile and I MISS you! Had to come in and check on ya! Your space looks good (as always) and I'm on my way to peruse the rest of your postings.
Love,
Sher

Kim's Treasures said...

Your space looks so nice! Good Luck!

I really like your frame redo! Cute bird! And your ATC cards turned out cute too!

Have a good weekend!
Kim

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Love the look of your space. Looks like a fun project :-)

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

Pen Pen said...

Beautiful little space. I dream of doing something like that... love the bird picture you made.. especially the little scrabble tile for embellishment.

Margaret Cloud said...

Very nice, love those cards, the bird plate is my favorite, have a nice Sunday.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Your space looks beautiful! Hope sales are good! Have a wonderful weekend! Twyla

Lisa said...

Oh your spot is just lovely! I think you have the best stuff! Good Luck!
Hugs, Lisa

krystyna said...

I enjoyed very much my time being here.
Wonderful and inspiring place you created!
(thanks Sentimental Theresa)

Have a blessed weekend!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I love the cards. All your finds are wonderful...m...

goldenbird said...

I like those owls, and that mirror is very cool! Wow, your little project with the spray paint and embellishments sure turned out great. I'd like to learn how to do that.

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Love your space!! We had a rainy weekend this weekend too, havoc on the sales!! Hope all is well, I took a little break, was overwhelmed from working a full time job and keeping these junk shops going, I was in overload! But I am back and junking again! Hugs, Janna

The Queen of Clearance. said...

you find the best stuff at estate sales! Ive never even been to one!