Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall Swap Treasures and More Decor

I received my Fall Swap package from my partner, Fran at http://thebagglady.blogspot.com and she was very generous :) It felt like Christmas...let's see what she sent...

The turkey holds 3 kitchen towels, which I love, some ceramic pumpkins, chocolate, pumpkin butter,beautiful fall color potholder, a devotional book, fall Welcome sign and
this little market bagg that she makes...Just too sweet.. THANK YOU SO MUCH, FRAN...You are a great swap partner. You'll have to check out her blog to see what I sent as I didn't take any photos...



Had some time this weekend as it was cold and rainy...so I put up my little Halloween decor. It's the same items from last year...just put up in a new way...I hope!!!


The pumpkin on the middle candle holder is vintage and is my favorite thing along with the little tin on the left candle holder. Halloween decor is SO expensive and it so hard to find.





More decor on the bow window.
I didn't go to any estate sales this weekend. Tomorrow I am going to help a gal go through a home that will be having an estate sale at the end of the month. I offered to help price items and help with the sale :) I can't wait to see what's in the house...maybe she'll let me take photos!!
The furnace is ON...just had to as being cold in the house is silly. We are on the "budget" plan and have a nice credit and "they" say the gas prices won't be as high as last year..
The leaves are really turning and when the sun comes out again I hope to take some photos. They are so beautiful...God is an great artist :)
I hope to put more items on our selling blog this week...
HAPPY FALL !!!!!
Warmly,
Deb :)





17 comments:

My Vintage Studio said...

Hi Deb.
Thank you for entering my blog give away!
We had the fireplace going this evening here. It has been raining and feels damp & chilly even for TN temps!
Hope you are well. Have a great week!
Sharon

Joyce's Journey said...

Sounds like that Fall Swap was fun! I love swaps!! Your Halloween decorations look so pretty. I haven't done mine yet. Was hoping to this weekend, but time slipped away. You had a great weekend for decorating. Time well spent!!

Dogwood said...

Fun swap and great gifts from your swap partner. I love all your Halloween decorations. Fall...yippee, my absolute favorite season. I know about tightening up the budget. We are doing the same thing and try not to have the house get too warm. We wear warms clothes inside the house...that helps.

The Queen of Clearance. said...

who did this fall swap and why wasnt I apart of it!!?? You got some amazing stuff there! COngrats on having such a great swap partner!

Theresa said...

You hit the jackpot, Deb! Great bunch of loot. Your fall decorations are sweet and can't wait to see pictures of the leaves. Have a blessed day and a fun week.

*Noelle* said...

what cute fall swap stuff; i am loving that turkey!! the bag is very cute too! i also like that bow window of yours, very unique!

i am still longing for a bay window in my living room someday:)

~~Carol~~ said...

I always miss the cool parties and swaps! Your Halloween decorations look wonderful! I really need to get going on mine. I still don't have all of the fall decor up yet either!I had a hard time accepting that if was fall, but once I had to turn the furnace on, I became a believer!
Have a great day!
Carol

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love cute things for Fall! And stacking the books looks great for your display! I'm going to look some more! Love your style!

goldenbird said...

Hi Deb,

Great Halloween decorations! I love that black cat outlined in orange and the Halloween banner. The black pumpkins look great, too. Hope you have fun going through the house for the estate sale. It sounds like Autumn is in full swing in your neck of the woods! I would love to see pics.

Have a great week!
Stacy

Queenie said...

What a great swap! All of the fall treats are so cute...I'll have to go over to her blog and see what she got too.

The halloween cards are adorable that you made....and your pumpkins turned out beautiful! I can't wait for you to show us your fall foilage pictures...I hope you have a great week!
Big Hugs,
Queenie
P.S. We had a great weekend of treasure hunting...I'll do a blog post soon.

Michele said...

Hi Sis ~ I had Fran in another swap and you're right...she does spoil! Love all the things you received!!!

You have some awesome Halloween decor...I put mine up early because I know I wouldn't have time once the baby comes!!!

Hugz,
Lil Sis

THE HOME THAT LOVE BUILT said...

Nice things for a nice lady! It's beginning to look like Halloween time. Have lots of fun.

Brook

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

What a great pile of loot you received!! Now I gotta get my Halloween decor from the attic, Iam falling behind... again! Hugs, Janna

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

HI Deb!
Look at all that wonderful stuff! Love it. I like your little vignette, especailly that toleware tray with the autumn leaves.
Wow! A heater all ready? We just started our "fall" weather this past Saturday and I am loving it! I love that I can wear sweats and socks again, lol!
Enjoy your day! May it be great!

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

wow Deb you got some good goodies !We turned our heat on too.

Lori said...

Deb!!
OMG your tag came and it is delicious!!! The utterly amazing details and the leaf charm! I can never thank you enough for all your beautiful work! noelle is going to love it!! It matches her invitations to a t! Thank you, thank you!!!! Please email me at pinkfadedroses@sbcglobal.net so I can invite you to my new blog! Hugs to you for being so kind! Lori

Angie said...

What a sweet swap she sent you...I love the bag she made so much! I really enjoyed this swap and it is so much fun seeing what everyone got!