Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekend Update and winner's name's



First...I wish I could send you all some Vintage Valentines...there are 3 names picked:

1st ~ Rhonda at Scooterblue Whimsy

2nd ~ Margaret C. at Old Digger

3rd ~ Janiece at One Moment At A Time
You all know I have a hard time "picking" so I went for 3 names. Gals...please email your address so your vintage Valentines will arrive before Valentine's Day..Thank you...Each little gift will be different, however all will have Valentines in them.
Crappy weather for the monthly sale...Rained on Saturday...YUK!!! Came home from my shift with a runny nose and not feeling the best. Drinking airborne daily! It seems to work for us.
Today hubby and I went to some antique stores to check out the "competition". We like to check prices and we find our prices are lower!!!
No estate sales this weekend. Quiet weekend for the most part. Hubby is watching the Vikings on TV as so far they are ahead. While I'm not into football...it would be cool if we went to the Super Bowl!!!
Off to see what you all have been up to!
Warmly,
Deb :)

15 comments:

My Vintage Studio said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!
Hope you have a wonderful week.
Hugs, Sharon

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Oh girl I love go out antiqing and seeing all the fun things...most of our stores have now closed...but then most of my collection I have gotten right out of collector homes...congrats to the winners girl...Hugs and smiles my friend...Gl♥ria

The Tattered Cottage said...

Hi Deb -
Congrats to the lucky winners :) My son and I went out today to check out an army/navy surplus store for him and a new antique store for me :) We will be going back on Tuesday, most likely to purchase :) We had to come back home and take some measurements.
Hugs,
Toni

Theresa said...

Darn and I felt really lucky:) I am pulling for the Vikings... My favorite QB! Enjoy your week and hope you feel better!

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Congratulations to the winners ;-D

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

Janiece said...

Thannk!
I am excited to see my vintage win!
Thank you!!!

linda said...

Congrats to your winners Deb! What lucky gals they are!

We've had a nice weekend. Courtney came home to attend a family function with us. My husband's uncle was honored with a luncheon at a hotel in Beverly Hills today. It was nice to dress up and get out of the house and also to see lots of friends and family that I haven't seen in awhile. It was a really nice day.

Margaret Cloud said...

Thank you Deb, I feel honored in winning, you have such beautiful cards, I can't wait until I hold them in my hands, thanks again. Have a great week and hope that cold goes away soon.

goldenbird said...

The winners of your giveaway are so lucky! Hope you are feeling better, Deb. Those white felt hearts with the red stitches are so sweet.

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Congrats to the lucky winners! I'm with you Deb, it's so hard for me to pick a winner! ♥

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Congratulations to the winners! Your hearts are so cute! Have a great week! Twyla

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners!! I am so sorry you arent feeling well :( I hope you are much better today!
Hugs,
Amy

Queenie said...

Hey Deb!
What a sweet giveaway...congrats to the lucky winners! They are in for a treat!
I sure hope your cold gets better soon...
Big Hugs,
Queenie

Pearl said...

YAY for the lucky winners!
You know I have a very special place in my heart for Rhonda, so I was really tickled to see her name!
I'm loving your super cute felt hearts!
Excellent job!!
Hoping that you're feeling better with each day...
being sick is just no pic~nic, is it?
Talk with you soon...

~ hugs 'n love ~
Pearl ♥

Linda said...

Congrats to the three lucky winners....thank you for the sweet and generous give away Deb....hugs, Linda