Monday, June 7, 2010

Swap Goodies and More

I was in the swap hostessed by Linda at Swap for all Seasons. My partner was Christine at http://thisandthatcreations.blogspot.com and all the goodies above is what I received. White apron with lace on the right, decals for jars, love the kitchen towel, chocolates and buttons. The theme was Something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue! Plus a vintage wedding photo. The photo she sent is her Mom & Dad's wedding. THANK YOU CHRISTINE!!!
Found these BINGO cards at a church sale. This is the first time I've seen square numbers :)



Just some pretty plates. I did buy a new camera, however we have dial-up and with 12 pixels...it's taking over an HOUR to up load 1 photo. Something has to change or I'm returning the new camera. UGH!!!!!!!!!!! None of these photos are with new camera.
These photos are with the old camera, which has to be fixed. Cannon has an issue with the model we have and will fix it for free. May take a week or so...
CRAZY weekend. Lunch out, Saturday birthday party, Sunday BBQ for Mom's birthday here...however wasn't feel good at all...ended up going to bed while they ate and Mom opened her gifts. Better today...weird!!!
It's almost 10PM here and I still haven't been able to see what you have been up to. Please know that I will be visiting you! Kailee has games 2 nights this week, daughter 1 night....and then the sale at How Quaint starts on the 17th....
Be visiting you soon!
Warmly,
Deb :)

20 comments:

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

fun swap stuff!! did you still want to do the kids summer swap for your grand-daughter? i will be assigning partners in the next day or so. come get the info off my blog then email me, ok:)

Kim's Treasures said...

Great swap gifts! Nice new treasures too! Sounds like you're super busy! Have a great week!

Linda said...

Very nice swap gifts! Looks like a fun one with old wedding photos! Hope you are feeling better.

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Beautiful dishes!!

Diane said...

Deb, sounds like you have had a very busy week, sorry to hear that you were under the weather. I sure hope you can get your camera up and running, I sure do hate dial up why do these cable companies have to charge so much for high speed service. I really hate paying my Warner cable bill! Ouch Hugs, feel better Diane

Linda said...

Fun swap! Sorry you've been having such camera issues...that's a real pain! Sounds like you have a busy week coming up, hope you are feeling better!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Great things. Have a Happy week...m..

Theresa said...

Cool swap gifts, bingo cards and those plates are gorgeous! I sure hope you are feeling all better and get your camera straightened out, either the old one or new one. Sounds like a nice camera but you have to be able to load them:) Have a blessed day my friend! HUGS!

My Vintage Studio said...

Nice swap items.

Glad you like the cards for yur banner.

Wishing you a wonderful day!

Debby said...

Beautiful swap goodies and finds. This swap was lots of fun.
Debby

Queenie said...

What fun swap treasures!
About your new camera,I know that's so aggravating....see if there is a way you can change the pixels on your camera, when you are working with blog pics and pictures that you will be uploading ect. When I first got my new camera, mine was taking all pics in 12 pixels, (which really wasn't even necessary to tell you the truth,(I couldn't even tell a difference in the pics) and yes, it took forever to upload, but luckily I found the pixels settings on the camera, and changed it to less pixels for blog pics and they upload fine now. They look fine too, as good as the 12 pixels ones that it was taking really. I think I set the pixels at 3.1. Maybe this will help you with your new camera. I hope so!

Hope you have a great week, it sounds like a busy one for you too...I hope that you will feel better :)
Big Hugs,
Queenie

Dogwood said...

You sure did get some goodies from your swap partner. What fun! The white apron is so pretty. And, as you know I think buttons are the greatest!

The plates are so pretty.

Have a fun day. Hugs, Cory/Dogwood

~~Carol~~ said...

Pretty pretty plates! And I think that's one of the best themes for a swap that I've seen in a long time. Love all of the goodies, especially the decals!
Have a great week!
Carol

Janet, said...

Sounds like you have been busy. You have some nice things there. Good luck with the camera, like someone mentioned before, there should be something you can do so the pictures won't take so long to upload.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Deb, I sure hate it you were sick. Looks like a great swap and your dishes are very pretty. Good luck with the new camera! Twyla

Debbi said...

great swap gifts! Thanks for visiting my blog--I am following yours now too--my kind of gal--always up for the hunt of that elusive treasure and now we have the whole summer in front of us! WOOO HOOO!!

linda said...

Such fun swap gifts! I always love joining in on swaps although I haven't done one in awhile.

I'm glad you're feeling better and that it didn't linger on!

Have a great weekend!

~Carrie from Cottage Cozy~ said...

Thanks so much for your comment today! it was so nice to come back and see you had visited! I hope everything is well with you and your family! You always find the best treasures!

Diann said...

Nice swap gifts! And the dishes are so pretty.

Margaret Cloud said...

Like you sale finds, especially those plates.