Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sweet Pea ~ HQ ~ Whimsy Jar

Our little Sweet Pea has a "valgus limb abnormality at the corpus/wrist" and we are okay with that:) Her front legs "bow in"... and she gets along fine. She runs like the wind !!!
You can see it in this photo. It's not painful or causes her any problems. She has learned to "sit" and retrieves her ball and squeaky toys! Gotta love her!!!


The room is ready for the sale that starts tomorrow. I worked on it for 8 hours on Monday to get it ready and then forgot to price a couple of things and went out today when it was 93 degrees with a humidity of 78 makes it feel like 103...YUCK!!!










I joined the fun "Whimsy Jar Swap" and this is one of the sweet jars from my partner, Bridget! At this time she doesn't have a blog...I think she should! She is writing a book! I think she could do both :) Blog & Book!!! She made it sweet top and loaded with great goodies :)



Beads, white hankie, "pearls", stamp, coins, buttons, thread, mini yo-yo's and MORE. THANK YOU, Bridget!!! So much fun in a little jar :)
Thank you for all the sweet comments about Sweet Pea!!! I may not get to visiting you until Sunday evening. I forgot how busy a puppy is and then the "regular" events of the day and I work on Friday...I think summer days go by too quickly!!!
Have a great weekend... I know I said I would show you some treasures...Sunday I will :) Thanks for understanding! I hope you find a treasure or two or maybe a new puppy :) LOL
Warmly,
Deb :)

26 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Have a wonderful sale! Your room looks great, now is that in a big mall? I think you said they had once a month sales! There is some vintage drapes there that I would love!

Carol

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Your sweet dog is a doll! Love all your things for sale! Looks great!

~Carrie from Cottage Cozy~ said...

Sweet pea is adorable! With a capital "A"! Good luck with the sale...your room looks wonderful!

Home and Heart said...

What a CUTE puppy!! You wanna just hug her! My littlest has "bowing" of his legs due to his dwarfism, and he is all the cuter for it too!!

Home and Heart said...

P.S. His nick name has always been Sweet Pea too!

A Hopeful Heart said...

Sweet Pea is ADORABLE!!!

The room looks fabulous. Hope you have a great sale. I'd be there if I lived nearby!!

Blessings,
Patti

Amy said...

Hi Deb!

Haven't commented in a while...I'm afraid I've been "lurking." :)

Your little Sweet Pea is the cutest! Love the little jar, too. Hope you have a great day!

Love,
Amy

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a job getting ready for a big sale! But I know you did a great job and it looks amazing! The shoppers will be excited! Love the whimsy jar! I've always wanted to put together one! ♥

Julie said...

I just have to say right off the bat - I LOVE your Sweet Pea(adorable name - looks like the perfect fit). What a cutie pie canine. I love dogs..
I also would just have a ball visiting that room! What fun. thanks so much for posting about it. Enjoyed visiting. Give that puppers a HUG for me...

Theresa said...

I haven't shopped for treasure in quite some time... been a little busy:) Love your booth, I sure would like to shop there! Sweet jar and goodies inside, love all of those sweet pieces! Have a blessed day my friend! HUGS!

Theresa said...

Forgot to comment on that sweet puppy and just had to come back! I don't see anything wrong with those precious legs:)

HUGS to Sweet Pea too!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Aww, Sweet Pea is so cute. I think your room is beautiful! I see many things I'd buy! Good luck to you with sales. Have a nice day! Twyla

BEAR's Mom said...

DEB:

Sweet Pea is the S.W.E.E.T.E.S.T. little boy...
BEAR says he can come play anytime :D

Wasn't that whimsy jar swap fun!!!
Amazing how much can go in one...
yours looks like a pin cushion top!
how cool is that!

talk to you later~

~victoria~

BEAR's Mom said...

my apologies....

Sweet Pea is the S.W.E.E.T.E.S.T.

little GIRL :D

~victoria~

rosechicfriends said...

Oh Deb!
I am so lovin your SweetPea! Just too precious and darn cute!!! give her smooches from me, k?

Great goodies and I so wish I could come to your sale, it is soooo well displayed!

Hugs/Love...Lorena

Melinda Cornish said...

she is just adorable....i love her little face...
Your "room" is exactly like my upstairs sewing and art room....mine isnt that cute though....lol

Lisa said...

Oh I love your sweet pea! I am glad she gets on just fine!
Good luck on your sale it all looks awesome!
Hugs, Lisa

Linda said...

I adore your cute puppy!! Your room looks fabulous~ hope you have a great sale!

Barb~Bella Vista said...

Hi Sue, your puppy is just adorable!!

Have a wonderful sale.

Barb ♥

Marydon said...

G'morn ~ Sweet Pea is adorable. I am glad these medical issues don't hinder her at all ... she looks frisky & fun. Nothing like a puppy!

I love your room full of treasures.
Best of luck on sales, sweetie.

Have a beautiful weekend, my friend.
TTFN ~ Marydon

Anne - Fiona and Twig said...

What a doll your little Sweet Pea is!

Wish I could loot that awesome sale, hope you sell lots and lots! :-)

Have a fabulous weekend!
Hugs,
Anne

Joy said...

Sweet Pea is adorable! The room looks awesome. Good luck with the sale.

Protector of Vintage said...

Sweet pea is so cute!! I was out of town and couldn't attend HQ this month. Hope you had great sales!!

Linda said...

Sweet Pea is just the cutest...I love her darling face and her name too!

Your room looks beautiful Deb....I think it would be fun just to live in it...it's that pretty. Hope you had a successful weekend....hugs, Linda

Funky Junk Antique Show said...

Looks beautiful!
Hollie

Margaret Cloud said...

The room looks great for the sale. You always have such nice things, so you will have a great sale.