Friday, October 15, 2010

My Friend "ME", Swap good & Halloween Date

The doors and trim are all done!!! Just working on some major cleaning before the girls come next week! Also have to get my room ready at HQ...that should be done Sunday! Phew...almost ready for some FUN.
Last Saturday, my BFF, "ME" and her hubby were in Minnesota for a wedding and we were able to meet for dinner and a little dessert :) Here we are being silly :) "ME" has a blog called http://bigcreekhouse.blogspto.com if you ever want to visit her. She is still getting the "hang" of blogging :)

Goodies arrived today from a swap that I did with Beth at http://ramblinggal1960.blogspot.com We were partners.It was a Halloween Swap that Em from http://bunchofscrap.blogspot.com had. Above are my gifts. Thank you Beth!


This is hubby and me, MANY years ago on our FIRST date! We were both so in "shape"... ah the good old days :)

I won't be around much next week...I'll be sure to take some photos of the girlfriend weekend! I hope you all have a great week...I still have a "few" things to do before they come! Be back soon!
Warmly,
deb :)


15 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Deb, both of the pictures of you are hot! My you were quite the diva! Have fun next week! So glad you got the trim work done and now your shop. It seems like that comes up so quick...You probably think the same thing!

Carol

Cindy said...

Aww it looked like you were having a great time with your friend!!
The swap package looked like a lot of neat stuff.

Have fun next week!!

Hugs Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

Marydon said...

G'eve Deb ~ What an awesome parcel to receive, you doing a happy dance?
And, you sure are having a grand time with your friend ... so happy for you.
Have a beautiful PS weekend ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Jane said...

Love the Halloween outfits (at least I hope it was Halloween!)
Have a fun, fabulous weekend with the girls.
Jane

Dogwood said...

Love love the Halloween date photo. That is PRICELESS. Great treasures, fun swap and love the "giggling" photo of you and your BFF. Have a fun weekend.

Enjoy...

Queenie said...

Hey Deb!
You and the hubby look awesome...what a fun first day that must have been for you. I hope that you frame that one and set it out with your other Halloween decor...because as someone else already said here...it's priceless :)

Hope you have a fun week... and from the looks of your swap package...your gonna. Have fun with the girls, I think it's just wonderful that you all are able to get together :)
Big Hugs,
Queenie

Kim's Treasures said...

You and your BFF looked to be having a great time!!! How fun! Love the Halloween pic of you and your hubby! Have a great weekend at your girlie weekend!

Janiece said...

I always have my Halloween decor up the last of September...this year I haven't done anything. It is terrible.
My daughter and son-in-law put up some spider webs a couple of days ago and I could only think..I have plenty of real ones.
TERRRIBLE HU!
Have a great weekend!

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

I love spending time with my BFF, although she lives over 1000 miles away. We always have lots of fun and sometimes adventures :-) Have a great weekend.

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Deb, I enjoyed seeing Both pictures, but that last one was such fun! Check out that clevage! I hope your girlfriend week is just perfect. I know that you have worked hard. Relax and enjoy! Twyla

Kim said...

Oh what a brave lady you are Deb for showing that Halloween picture of you and your hubby's first date. What a hoot. Hope you are enjoying the lovely weather this weekend. Take care.

Kim

Linda said...

I LOVE the first date photo! I have one of my husband and I as vampires LOL! Long time ago...

Margaret Cloud said...

It is nice to see friends get together and have fun. Hope you have a nice time with the girlfriends. Will be back to see your pictures of the group.

Miss Rhea said...

Your friend is adorable :) And lots of cute swappy gifts, looks like that was a lot of fun. Wow, you sure look so different from your Halloween pictures :) Were you Elvira ? :) Hugs :) :)

Janet, said...

That looked like a fun first date! I love your pitcher. I have two just like that one, a big one and a little one.