Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bachmans Christmas House!!! Part 1

Today Mom and me went to see the Bachmans Christmas Idea house and it was AMAZING! SO Many wonderful ideas...I want "Ki" and her crew to come to my house and make it pretty amazing for Christmas !
These "half-trees" are in the "sun room" of the house. Mom and I love the idea! Beautiful tree in the living room...the living room color is beautiful! Sorry these photos aren't in any order....random like me!

Idea in the upstairs "craft room"...Love this idea too!!!



Want one of these..just the wood holder is 24.99 and the glass insulator is 6.99 passed on this and hoping "honey" can make me one. ( Stopped at an estate sale by the house on the way home and bought 4 glass insulator's for 1.00 each) God thing!!! Thankful! I know I can find some neat old wood piece too!




Cool shelf over a staircase window...



Wall in dinning room...this is my new inspiration idea...Mom said..hey you have a large old frame in the garage that will work! YES...I do...now to dig around and find some old trays and I think I'll also use some old plates... I'll be sure to do a B&A when I do this project! I won't be adding the shelf or lamps, just the large frame with fun stuff inside.

I took almost 50 photos. It's amazing! We went into the retail building to have lunch at the yummy restaurant, Patrick's and GUESS who is in line, just ahead of us.... "KI" and of course I had to tell her how wonderful the house is and what an awesome job she did and introduced her to Mom and myself! It was a wonderful day! I'll post more photos after the weekend. I sure hope you enjoy the photos and find some wonderful ideas to try!

I have so MANY ideas just floating around in my little head. Where are Santa's helper's??!! I need a FEW Elf's to help me!
Tomorrow to HQ and working on the room. It's coming along...it sure won't look like the Bachman house...oh well...it will be Christmas in it's own way!
The weather here has been Wonderful! Record temps so enjoyable. Well....back to pricing treasures!
Have a Amazing weekend...or Wonderful weekend...or Creative weekend...
Deb :)


30 comments:

Queenie said...

Thanks for the tour Deb! Everything's beautiful...lots of great inspiration and ideas...thanks for sharing...I'll be looking forward to seeing more...
Big Hugs,
Queenie

Kim's Treasures said...

WOW!!! I love all these ideas!!! I want to go now!!!

Kim's Treasures said...

WOW!!! I love all these ideas!!! I want to go now!!!

Blue Sky Farm said...

OMG.. Gorgeous and Inspirational, I gotta get a move on & get my Christmas act together..
Thanks for sharing
Cheryl

Linda said...

NOW I really can't wait to go there!! It looks fabulous!!

NanE said...

That looks like an amazing place Deb with so many ideas! I love the tree in the living room, swoon, drool! Thanks for sharing, Nan

The Polka Dot Closet said...

What great ideas! I pass up those insulators all the time! Not anymore. Ikea has a really inexpensive set of vintage looking smalls mirrors, maybe they could work in the frame, you might be able to look at them on line.

What a great day you and Mom had!

Carol

Tamarah said...

Oh Deb THANKS so much for popping by my blog to let me know you'd been to the NEW Bachman's House....!!

I LOVE your pics & am THRILLED you had the opportunity to meet Ki....She really is THE BEST hey....!!

I've saved you in my 'doodad' so I can keep an eye on you....hahahahaha....!!

Cheers for now from Australia,
Tamarah :o)

Theresa said...

Looks like somewhere I would love to go for inspiration! I love the beautiful shelf over the window... hmmmm, I just might have to try that one:) Enjoy your busy day my friend! HUGS!

Life At Camellia Cottage said...

Wow, Deb! That place looks beautiful! I love that frame with the trays, too, but I also think plates would be beautiful!

Jane said...

Thanks for posting the photos. So wish I could go through that house, so much inspiration!!
Love the NOEL on the folding rulers....I think I have a few of those :)
Jane

Barb said...

Oh that looks like a fun and beautiful house tour...so many great ideas!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Thanks for the tour! Wish I could have been there! Looks amazing! Twyla

Protector of Vintage said...

Great ideas! I've never been there.

Margaret Cloud said...

Everything looks beautiful, but then how can you go wrong with pretty Christmas decorations, huh. Thanks for the card, I will cherish it forever. Have a fun weekend.

" SHABBY JUNK" said...

Hey Deb, like that white tree and the stars! very cute! j

Susan S. said...

What a wonderful day you had! I'm really getting into the Christmas spirit already with your beautifl pictures. I'm like you...when I go to events like this, I take tons of pictures too.

Can't wait to see more of your photos! Happy Fall from Houston!

Linda said...

The Christmas House was tour was wonderful! I saw so many pretty things and got some neat ideas for myself too...hugs, Linda

Anne Fannie said...

Everything looks so pretty!
I also noticed your sweet pea on the side bar. Cute!!

goldenbird said...

The decorations in the Bachman House are gorgeous, Deb. I love that "Noel" wall hanging. Now my head is floating with ideas, too. You and your mom must have had so much fun.

Joy said...

Loved the tour, what a neat looking place. Can't wait to see your Christmas tree! I usually put mine up the day after thanksgiving but I am working that day this year.. Have a great weekend!

Dogwood said...

What fun to go to the wonderful "Christmasy" decorated house. Wish I lived closer so I could go and see the pretty things.

Love your banner.

Have a fun weekend.

Creative Breathing said...

Fabulous ideas! I will definitely be on the look out for folding measures! Thank you so much for taking us along on this tour! Elizabeth

Miss Rhea said...

Lots of great stuff !!! I am making you a wee brown haired angel and will mail it sometime this week. :) Hugs :) :)

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh Deb, I heard about the snow, thank god it was on the weekend. It would have been a mess to have the first snow on a work day! I have to say O don't miss it, but sure would have been easier now that I am not working! Cuddle Sweet Pea for me!

Carol

Holiday Sparkle - Cyndi LaChance said...

Goodness....how gorgeous everything is!

The Chateau of Remnants said...

Wow.. what great inspiring Ideas! I really love the rulers with "Noel"!

Toodles,
Renee ♥

Couture de Papier said...

Beautiful..Thank you for sharing...

Celestial Charms said...

Everything in this post is inspirational. Just what we need to kick start the season! Thanks for that. Have a great upcoming week.
Maureen

chenlina said...

chenlina20160706
air jordans
oakley canada
asics outlet
air jordan 8
hollister outlet
michael kors outlet
adidas shoes
toms outlet
fitflops sale clearance
louis vuitton outlet online
louis vuitton handbags
jordan 4
rolex watches
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors purses
adidas yeezy 350
louis vuitton handbags
pandora jewelry
oakley vault
ray ban wayfarer
nike uk
louis vuitton outlet
jordan shoes
cheap jordans
hollister clothing
oakley sunglasses
tod's shoes
coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
fitflop sandals
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
replica watches
ralph lauren uk
lebron shoes
giuseppe zanotti
michael kors outlet online sale
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban sunglasses
as