Monday, April 25, 2011

Birthday, Easter, Swap, Oh My!

Just a cute little hand painted bunny plate.


oops..I almost forgot to show you the sweet little blue and white banner that Carol from Old Glory Cottage made for me! THANK YOU, Carol... Guess I'm losing my mind!!! SO forgetful!




This sweet little angel is from BFF, MaryElla and the berry basket from my baby sister. Birthday gifts. Just showing a couple of them :) THANK YOU!!




Tomorrow I'm helping a friend with her house cleaning business. So, I'll make a little $$$ and get some exercise in too!




Pearl, from Pearl's Sentimental Journey and I did a one on one swap. We decorated an cottage cheese or yogurt container. This is the one she made and sent me! Too cute! Lots of lace and flowers!!




She sent me a TON of treasures! Some for Easter and some for my birthday! I was squealing in delight. Too fun!




She made these too! Sweet shadow box, Wade bunny on spool and the little box with goodies inside.




Lots of tags and paper treasures. THANK YOU, Pearl !!!





Easter table. Not too fancy here! Kailee made the egg name tags :)






See the tin basket loaded with candy? Just bought it on Friday. It has nursery figures around it. Just too stinkin sweet. It's a vintage Easter basket.






Kailee finding Easter eggs on Sunday.





Easter gifts from my blogging friend, Linda! THANK YOU!!!






I think I forgot to show you the little matchbox swap that I did. Steph at Tart Deco made this little matchbox for me. Love the blue colors and the little Home saying.
The swap was called: Things with Wings by JoAnne at Vintage Dragonfly. Sorry I'm late!



Cute little treasures inside. See the little penguin pin :) Too cute. THANK YOU, STEPH!!


I hope you all had a lovely Easter. The weather was perfect and mine was very nice! Lots of food with my family. God is Good!

Warmly,

deb :)

20 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

What a wonderful Birthday, Easter and swaps! Such cute things for sure! hugs, Linda

Home and Heart said...

WOW! Lots and lots of great stuff today! Thanks for sharing it, it's great inspiration!

BEAR's Mom said...

i've said it before
blog friends are awesome!
you got some sweet treasures...
glad you enjoyed your Easter
what a sweet little girl :D
hope she found the prize egg!
BEAR HUGS
~victoria~

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

What a super happy Post. I love all the gifts, swaps, family fun!!!
Happy belated birthday. : )
M.L.

Olivia said...

Oh my heavens you are one lucky gal! Love that darling hand painted bunny plate! Have a blessed day.
Hugs,
Olivia

Kim said...

Oh My is right. What a variety of fun goodies Deb. I have to say though that my favorites are the wonderful handmade goodies you received from your friends.

I know this is quite late in coming, but I still wanted to wish you a belated Happy Birthday!! Sorry I missed it last week. I didn't have much time for blog visiting so I'm a bit behind in all the goings on.

Take care and have a great week!1

Kim

The Polka Dot Closet said...

OK, I think you get the award for being the most swaps, and getting the most gifts from bloggers, it looks like you had a warm Easter! Ya, you will get exercise tomorrow......And then tomorrow night you will get an aching back!LOL, but it sure will be nice to make a little spending money!

Carol

Mary Ellen said...

What fun swaps you are involved in!! I so wanted to join one for spring but am so glad I haven't as I am so behind in EVERYTHING!! Those sweet little boxes are so fun to unwrap and find what wonderful exciting treasures there are inside though!!

Jane said...

You were in some great swaps. I'm sure it's fun to see the mailman coming :)
Looks like a fun Easter at your house.
Jane

The Pink Poodle said...

You received lots of lovely goodies, so i bet you had a lovely easter~~

cheers from oz!!

xx andrea

Privet and Holly said...

Goodness, this
post was just
overflowing with
lovelies, including
that darling little
Kailee!! Hope your
day was special; the
weather sure cooperated,
didn't it??
xx Suzanne

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Edina my, that is pretty impressive, advil for sure! I might be heading to Mn the 3rd week of July, your on my to see list, are you going to be in town? I will keep you posted!

Shirl said...

Hello Deb, Love your post this week, so many pretty things here! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment.
I wish you peace! Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

very merry vintage style said...

Love all your swap stuff. Just did my first over Easter. Such a treasure to get the goodies in the mail!
Mary

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Happy belated birthday to you!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful treasures.Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Marie

~~Carol~~ said...

Wow, all kinds of pretties in this post! But the thing that strikes me the most is how big Kailee is getting. We're all watching her grow up through your blog, and she's almost not a little girl anymore, is she? Time sure flies!

chenlina said...

chenlina20160706
air jordans
oakley canada
asics outlet
air jordan 8
hollister outlet
michael kors outlet
adidas shoes
toms outlet
fitflops sale clearance
louis vuitton outlet online
louis vuitton handbags
jordan 4
rolex watches
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors purses
adidas yeezy 350
louis vuitton handbags
pandora jewelry
oakley vault
ray ban wayfarer
nike uk
louis vuitton outlet
jordan shoes
cheap jordans
hollister clothing
oakley sunglasses
tod's shoes
coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
fitflop sandals
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
replica watches
ralph lauren uk
lebron shoes
giuseppe zanotti
michael kors outlet online sale
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban sunglasses
as

happy 123 said...

adidas stan smith
new england patriots jersey
longchamp sale
hermes belts for men
michael kors outlet store
hermes belt
adidas shoes
adidas nmd
cheap jordans
cheap jordans

raybanoutlet001 said...

mlb jerseys
louboutin shoes
ray ban sunglasses outlet
nike air huarache
jerseys wholesale
ugg boots
ugg boots
rolex replica
coach outlet
michael kors handbags

jeje said...

adidas gazelle sale
prada sunglasses
kate spade handbags
moncler outlet
kobe byrant shoes
cheap jordans
yeezy boost
adidas yeezy boost
cheap nfl jerseys china
golden goose