Sunday, April 17, 2011

Finds, Swaps & Winner

Love these vintage word cards...
Chippy pot and old books ....
Fun little goodies to sell at HQ and the antique store.

Aww... cute little brown puppy. The kids books are from the first garage sale that I went to this season! Laura at Decor to Adore had a Spring Matchbox swap and she made this one and sent all these goodies. Thank You, Laura!

My other partner was Holly form Paper Pieces of Me and she really Spoiled ME!!! Pretty blue hankie wrapped the matchbox...
Very sweet matchbox in blues and birdies...Just Darling...
and all these treasures inside!!! Plus more paper goodies that I didn't show you. THANK YOU, Holly! What a great swap partner you are!
This fabric ATC is from Kimberly at Art Joy Stuff. She does a Tuesday ATC swap. I joined this one as the theme was Tulips. Fun!!! Sewing an ATC is so unique! Thanks, Kimberly!

The winner of the giveaway is Grace number 19 on my comments as that is my Birthday! Thank you all for your kind and sweet comments! Grace, please email me your address!


Hubby and I are going antiquing for the day and out to lunch. Easter Sunday the kids will come over and we'll celebrate Easter and my Birthday!


I still will show you the Bachman's Idea House with the next post...


Wasn't very busy at HQ...road construction didn't help. Cold and there was a bit of snow yesterday. Crazy. Had to put another blanket on last night.


Warmly,

deb

11 comments:

Theresa said...

Congrats to the winner and what a wonderful collection of goodies:) I am a real sucker for OLD books of ANY kind!

Have a blessed evening, Hugs!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I talked to my Mom, I could not believe it snowed again, you did well at your garage sale....It was a good day and you got great treasures from your swaps. I have never done a swap? You have a great birthday, we will be looking for fabulous birthday pictures!!!

Carol

Grace said...

Cool! I'm so excited that I won! :D I just sent you an email! :)

Dogwood said...

Congrats to Grace #19.
You are a lucky lady to win a give from Deb.
I love the sweet little tulip ATC.
Have a nice Birthday.
I will have a nice day tomorrow.
In the morning I am going to a floral arrangement class with a high school friend. In the evening I am going with My Guy to hear him play a solo on his tube at the Monterey Symphony. It is going to be a good day.
Hugs to you...Cory

Marydon said...

What a lot of lovelies ... so love the little ATC.

I think spring is going to introduce herself to us this week ...

Have a wonderful week
TTFN ~
Marydon

Vintage Gal said...

Congrats to the winner~! Lovely treasures ;-) Have a wonderful day antiquing

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Deb,
Thanks so much for swapping ATCs with me, I love the one you sent me. Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday tomorrow, and happy junking.
enJOY a lovely week,
Kimberly

Ladydy5 aka: Diane Yates said...

Don't you have an Esty account to sell some of these great finds. Every photo I see something I would buy but your shop is so far away. Darn!

Ladydy5 aka: Diane Yates said...

Don't you have an Esty account to sell some of these great finds. Every photo I see something I would buy but your shop is so far away. Darn!

VintageBettys said...

Great finds! We really love those old children books!

Margaret Cloud said...

Congratulation, and they all look great.