Thursday, April 21, 2011

THANK YOU ~ Bachmans House Part 2

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!!!!!! Your friendships mean the world to me and I so appreciate your kind wishes. The flowers above were at the Bachman house.

Fun kitchen ideas. I have a small "stash" of drawers and LOVE this idea!!! Just need a bigger kitchen to do it in...but... this would work in my "someday" craft room :)




Funky chandelier...I'll pass on this idea...





Fun and easy way to display bunny's or anything else. I know we all have some fun jars like these!




Too fun! This old child's chair is now a chalk board! I have a couple of kids chairs in the garage..hmm...I'll have more photo's on the next post!


Sweet Pea had her first lesson on Tuesday and other than the fact that there were 15 other dogs..she did pretty good. It was rather noisy there...I need to practice this week with her.


Kailee and I will be coloring eggs today after school. I have the ham in the frig and bought the rest of the groceries today. About 9 of us for Easter Lunch here. What are your plans??


THANK YOU AGAIN for all the Good Wishes!


Warmly,

deb

11 comments:

Theresa said...

Hmmmm, second drawer I have seen used today:) Love all of these nifty ideas!

Have a blessed evening! HUGS!

BittersweetPunkin said...

Happy Belated Birthday! (I am always late to the party)

I LOVE that kitchen chandelier...so cool!!!

Olivia said...

Hello sweet Deb. Wow, that chandy is super funky. Love the bunnies and kids chair made into chalk board!
Have a Happy and Blessed Easter!
Hugs,
Olivia

Sandy Michelle said...

I can't believe we forgot to dye eggs this year! We are going to two Easter dinners in one day-yikes! Enjoy and Happy belated Birthday!!!
Sandy xox

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Deb, I did my shopping today also, I am having 6 people. Love the Bachman house, how about that fork chandelier!! ANd the kids chair chalkboard. You asked about the flowers, when I did the post on ruffles I showed one, If you don't have a ruffler you could just baste by hand or machine long strips of fabric, pull the threads tight to ruffle it then just roll it into a circle. The other flower I just cut a long strip and then twisted the fabric, like you use to twist your long pony tail as a kid and hot glue it into a circle.

Have a great Easter, it sure will be fun for you with a kid around!

Carol

boopnut said...

Cool ideas, enjoy seeing them. Plan to go out to eat for Easter. Won't even be dying eggs...no one here cares.

Ladydy5 aka: Diane Yates said...

Love the bunnies in a jar look. You have fantastic ideas. Thank you for visiting my blog too as you are one of my favorite blogs.

Queenie said...

Loved seeing more of the Bachmans House Deb...so inspiring and fun! Easter Blessings to you and yours :)
Big hugs,
Queenie

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Can we celebrate your birthday week? Then I won't be late in wishing you a wonderful year. :)

I used some of your matchbook goodies on a project yesterday. It is fun to think I will be carrying a bit of you to France.

Joy said...

Very cute apothecary jar designs! Hope you Have a Happy Easter!

Janet, said...

I love the idea of putting drawers on the wall for shelves. Neat!