Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bloggerette Sorority Swap Goodies & MOA

Here are just a few pictures of Sea World at the Mall of America that we went to a couple of weeks ago.

Love the Seahorses!



Jelly fish...







Nemo....







Lego Land with an awesome sea dragon built out of Lego's!!







Transformer guy made with Lego's.. Huge and awesome in his own way..







These 2 photos are of the Bloggerette Sorority match box Swap that I made for my partner, Michele from www.michelestreasures.blogspot.com I found seashell roses and had to put one on her matchbox. I also made decorated these clothespins for her.







This is the one she made for me. Love the roses on top and the bling button on the front drawer.
Can't go wrong with Pink and Yellow :)





All these goodies inside too :)



I sure enjoy swaps!!! I just Love Mail :) Thank You so Much, Michele! It's a great way to meet bloggers and create goodies for each other!

Still working on the family room. No plans for the 4th weekend...that could change.
Guess the hot & humid weather is here for the weekend. So thankful for central air!!!

Take care!

Warmly,

deb :)



12 comments:

Vintage Sunday said...

Oh how lovely ~ such a wonderful post! Those little match boxes are just so adorable ~ fancy fitting all those wonderful treasures inside! What fun! Love Brenda

Theresa said...

What a fun trip! I just love seeing the seahorses too! Cute little matchboxes:) Have a blessed day dear Deb, HUGS!

Scrap for Joy said...

I would love to go to Legoland...looks like lots of fun! The matchboxes are loverly!
xoxo
Joyce

Margaret Cloud said...

Nice pictures of Sea World, loved the Seahorses and Nemo. Those match box are very cute.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Very fun stuff...and I love your new banner! Happy summer, my friend! ♥

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I haven't been to the Mall of America in years! What a fun place to bring kids on a hot summer day!

Carol

dogsmom said...

Another fun post with so much to see.
I used to visit your area yearly for the Ren Faire. (Did you see my Mad Tea Party?)
Legoland was my main reason for visiting the mall. I miss that fun.

Becs said...

Wow! You two were perfect partners...love the roses and the pinks...How cool...BEcs

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

This WAS a great swap--and you were a super partner. I love all of my things. Sorry it took so long to post about what you gave. I was determined to do it by the 4th! Anyway, happy Independence Day to you and your family. ; )
~Michele

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Hi Deb!! Lovely Matchbox. Was such a fun swap. I used to live in Eagen, MN as well as Shakopee. I went to Cedar Lake Elem and would have gone to HS in Burnsville if we hadn't moved. :)) small world.
You have a great blog.Came here via Bloggerette Sorority.

Liz said...

Wasn't this fun Matchbox swap? Yours were so cute. :)

~Liz

chenlina said...

chenlina20160706
louis vuitton
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet online
jordan 8
coach factory outlet
michael kors canada
adidas running shoes
christian louboutin outlet
coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
instyler max
designer handbags
timberland boots
nike factory outlet
michael kors handbags
fake watches
adidas superstar
fitflops
oakley sunglasses
ray ban outlet
oakley sunglasses
celine bags
louis vuitton purses
ralph lauren outlet
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
nike trainers men
celine handbags
jordan retro 11
polo ralph kids
adidas uk
michael kors handbags
nike roshe run women
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online sale
coach outlet online
coach outlet
adidas shoes
adidas originals store
ray ban sunglasses discount
as