Friday, July 22, 2011

Easy~Peasy Craft and Good Mail

Easy ~ Peasy makeover...this Easter jar didn't sell so I change the front with a image to make it a "general" theme




It's at HQ and if it doesn't sale and you like to buy it..email me!

I did work today at HQ and it seemed that people were in the buying mood :)





I received a nice package in the mail this past week from Debbie Kay at My Vintage Day Dreams.


She sent me all these goodies, just because! She was recently married and they are now on their honeymoon! THANK YOU, Debbie Kay! Sure made my day!

I'll share Sunday about the day with Carol from The Polka Dot Closet and a fun matchbox swap that I did. Love to makeover those matchboxes.

Happy Weekend!

Deb :)




11 comments:

Rosie said...

I love the little birdie you added to your make-over. AND the pretty bluebirds on the sweet linen from your friend Debbie Kay. How fun to get surprises in the mail!
rosie

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Sweet just because gifts! Love the makeover on the jar.

My Blessed Serendipity Life said...

That was so sweet of your blog friend to send you those pretty gifts. There is something extra special about receiving a package in the mail.
xo,
Danielle

Theresa said...

Fun to receive a gift for no reason except being special:) Hope you have lots of success at the sale this weekend! HUGS!

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

How fun to receive a surprise gift package. I always love to get packages in the mail :-) Have a great weekend!

Jocelyn @
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

vivian said...

sweet stuff! love the jar lid how adorable it is. hope youre staying cool. Im trying.. have lots of painting to do here, so I should get busy while its early and still fairly cool our.. save the computer for this afternoon when it gets hot!
have a great day
vivian

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the sweet linen with blue birds! And it is so much fun to get a girlfriend package! Enjoy your weekend! ♥

Patti said...

Wow, such a lovely gift!! Anything other than junk or bills in the mail is a welcome thing, but when it's a package of goodies as beautiful as that, it's even better.

Enjoy!!

Hugs,
Patti

Niece said...

Is that a pillow case with the blue birds on it.....love it!

Wish I lived closer so I could come treasure hunt at your shop!!!!!

~~Carol~~ said...

I'm always in the buying mood! Too bad there's rarely anything good in the thrift stores though. Love that jar makeover, and I'm sure that it will now fly out of the store!

Janet, said...

What pretty things. I have had a recipe card package just like the "Here's What's Cooking" one since before I was married back in 1978. I have many of my favorite recipes written on them.