Thursday, September 29, 2011

Recent Fall Swaps

I had a little Fall Swap and Lorena was my partner. You were to send 1 handmade item and then 5 other fall related treasures. Lorena is a wonderful artist as she made/painted the rose pumpkin in beautiful fall colors!

She also altered the photo box on the right and then added the other treasures. THANK YOU, LORENA!!! Her blog is Rose Chic Friends.



Of course she knows that I have a sweet tooth! This is the votive/tea light she made. I'm loving my new Fall Decorations.





I also did a Fall Tag swap that Sue had. My partner for that one was Chris at Perfectly Printed.






She included home made Salt Caramels that I did share with hubby. They were VERY GOOD! Cool bat made with folded paper.




Look at the FOUR tags she made for me. ( I only sent her 1) . 2 Halloween, 1 Fall and 1 Thanksgiving. She did a great job on adding so many cool embellishments!





This is the other side of the tags! WOW! Lots of charm. THANK YOU, Chris for sending me so many of your Great Tags!
I LOVE Swaps!!! Thank you blogging buddies!

Today I cleaned out my room at How Quaint. It's already for the next person.

Picked up Mack's ashes on Wednesday, that was sad :(

NOW, getting things priced for the new shop. I'll be there on Nov 1st! Coming up quickly.

You should see the fall leaves here! I'll show you some later this weekend! Just Awesome!!!

Have a great weekend.

Warmly,

deb :)

7 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

You are the swap queen! I would love salt carmels! So sad, Mack, breaks my heart!

Carol

My Vintage Mending said...

What fun. You are such a lucky lady. Have fun decorating for fall. Smiles...Renee

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

So many pretty things! It's hard to believe you're seeing Fall leaves...it was 90 here today! But hopefully we'll be driving up north soon to see some! Hugs! ♥

vivian said...

all great stuff Deb. I love some of those tags! Isnt it fun to play, create and decorate in the fall spirit!?
have a great weekend.. Im soooo glad its finally here!
xoxox
vivian

Theresa said...

Beautiful goodies from your friend, love the pumpkin:) Enjoy those gorgeous FALL leaves, can't wait to see pictures! Hope you have great success at your new place! Have a blessed day dear Deb, HUGS!

BEAR's Mom said...

You received some lovely treasures in this swap!!! I received mine from Sandy yesterday - a Thanksgiving Journal that she beautifully decorated and other goodies to scrap with and to eat!!!
I've been busy making matchboxes with lovely fall findings and orange and black ribbon...I mailed 4 yesterday!!!
RIP Mack...
~victoria~

Janet, said...

You received some nice things in your swap! Very pretty!