Monday, October 17, 2011

Bloggerette Halloween Tote Swap

I joined the Bloggerette Sorority Halloween Tote swap. You were to make a tote and fill it with


(she did both side of the tote, with a pocket on the first side)




Halloween goodies. It was from a "secret" sister. My "secret sister" made the awesome bag and filled it full!






Yummy soap and pretty bracelets with a "charm". Thank you "secret" sister, Sue!!! You made a lovely tote and send great goodies!

Linking up with Bloggerette Sorority blog...

Warmly,

deb


12 comments:

Jane said...

Looks like a fun swap!! You received a very pretty tote...lots of wonderful goodies too!
Jane

Jo said...

What a great swap - love the bracelet. I will be linking mine up as soon as available

Jean said...

Love the idea of the swap. What fun. Great goodies.

Theresa said...

Oh what a lovely tote! Isn't it nice to receive something special in the Season! Have a blessed day dear Deb, HUGS!

Celestial Charms said...

A beautiful tote and goodies to boot! Very sweet.
Maureen

suzeeez said...

I'm Sooooooooooooooooo happy that you enjoyed your bag and goodies !
I also recieved your very nice card, thank you :o)

Happy Halloween, ENJOY ! Sue

Jessica at Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping! said...

What a lovely tote!

LV said...

Your swap partner did well by you. a very nice bag and filled with very useful goodies.

Sassy Marsha said...

Ohhh, what a fabulous trick or treat bag you received!!!!

xxoo
Marsha

Lynn said...

awesome goodies!! The tote is adoreable.
Hugd,
Lynn

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love your Halloween tote! Makes me want to try to make one! Lots of fun goodies, too! ENJOY! ♥

debi said...

Deb, it looks like you got some really fun goodies! I love the cute bag!

Thanks for joining the swap!
Hugs, Debi