Sunday, October 30, 2011

A "PEEK" at the New Space

This is our "code/booth" name at Auntie M's....The owner called today and we can start moving our "stuff" and shelving/cases/ etc tomorrow! Hooray, a day earlier than what we thought! SO, I'll be BUSY this week and may not get to visit you gals as I would like to...I'll have on my side bar the full address of Auntie M's for you to visit sometime. I'll also give you the days that I "work" there. I hope to have our booth ready by the weekend...

Sometimes you just need your "buddy" to cuddle up with. It's so sweet when she goes into Jackson Brown's kennel...where he wants to be alone :)

Hubby cleaned the area rugs yesterday as they had Mack's accidents on them along with Sweet Pea...yuck..they stunk!!! Of course that little Not so Sweet Pea...peed on one of them...boy did I yell and chase her out the door! BAD DOG!!! She loves to "challenge" me!

I better get back to pricing the treasures!

Have a wonderful week!

Warmly,

deb :)

11 comments:

My Blessed Serendipity Life said...

Good luck with your new space Deb. It sure is a lot of work hauling all that stuff in but I hope you share a pic of your new space once it's finished.

Danielle

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh Sweet Pea, wouldn't do that!! I can't wait for your new space, I bet it will be great. the more experience the better we get!! Take lots of pictures!!

Carol

Theresa said...

Oh dear Deb, can't wait to see your new space all set up! I am gonna shop there some day! Sweet Pea is being a bit of a PILL:) Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

Kim said...

Oh Deb, How exciting... I love Auntie M's :)

I go to Hopkins quite often to visit all the great antique shops they have there in town. They are some of my fav's. Will be so much easier for me to shop your booth there. Can't wait to see your schedule so I can try and plan a visit for a day I know you'll be in the shop. Have fun setting up your new booth and have a GREAT week!!

Kim

Linda said...

Have fun with the new space, Deb! I love that shop! I've been thinking about a full time booth again, too...

Lynn said...

Good luck with your new space at the new store! I wish I lived closer so I could visit!! ahh the furbabies got to love them accidents and all!! I have hard wood floors and I love them and my steam cleaner by Shark. I clean them at least every 2 days most of the time daily if I can move!!
Have a great week~
Hugs,
Lynn

Diane Mars said...

Deb, congratulations on your new space, I must say when I read your post it made me give a second thought on trying that sometime soon. I think I would really love it! I am going to have to get out and explore that option. Please share your process with us! ox, Diane

Stacy said...

Happy Halloween to you, Deb. Best of luck in your new shops-- wishing great success for you.

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Deb,
Can't wait to see what you do with the place. Best of success in your new shop.
enJOY a lovely week,
Kimberly

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Wooops... Pups do have those little accidents, don't they?

Wish I lived closer to Auntie Em's so I could pop over and see your wares.

Huggies,
Spencer

Hi, I'm Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh I will be cleaning my carpets soon too! The holidays will be here before we know it!