Thursday, December 15, 2011

Chocolate, Tote and ATC..oh my!



I "FOUND" a new Chocolate shop! It's Wonderful! It's called "Droolin' Moose" and I'm loving this place! Lot's of great chocolate! Nice prices and SAMPLES!!! Plus the nicest gals that own it! For more information go to: www.droolinmoose.com !!!






A "confession": I bought candy for gifts, and ATE them! I went back and just bought some malted milk balls just for me! It's "dangerous" there! I've gained 4 lbs in the past 5 weeks. HELP!






I sent a few buttons and lace to Bonnie earlier this year. She in return made this AWESOME tote for ME! It's just "me"! This is the front...






This is the back and it even has a zipper pouch inside to hold my $$$$. It's roomy to hold LOTS of stuff/treasures!






Bonnie also sent this tea towel and these note cards. THANK YOU SO MUCH BONNIE!! It is a wonderful gift that will be well used when I'm " digging for treasures"!!!







I also did a ATC swap with Kimberly and this is the one she sent me. Goes perfectly with my Christmas colors! Thank you Kimberly!
It's almost CHRISTMAS!!! I'm almost ready. Just need to wrap packages that go under the tree and mail my Christmas cards.

I'm working at Auntie M's on Sunday and the other shop on Monday.

Got my haircut today. With natural curl, sometimes she like to cut it SHORTER than I like...

Hubby isn't feeling the Christmas spirit....which means we may not go to his side for Christmas Eve like we have done for 21 years...he wants to stay home.

Christmas morning I have "brunch" here with my kids, their dates and Kailee. We have mimosa and egg bake! After we open packages, we go to Mom's for "lunch" and more gift opening. Then we come home, I put my jammies on and relax! SO...what do you do??

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


Jesus Is The Reason for The Season!


May you all have a Wonderful Christmas!

Warmly,

deb

24 comments:

vivian said...

lots of neat stuff. I love the bag, it is so perfectly you! Im feelign the pinch here.. and I shouldnt be on the puter.. but I just want to check in with everyone and see what they are up too! so off I go! have a GREAT weekend!
xoxo
vivian

Marydon said...

I'm 'green'. What lovelies you have received Deb. So love the purse, how sweet of her to use your pieces.

I will NOT get on that link ... I have a REAL chocolate issue, period! Harold will have to hide the credit card if I lok, trust me! I am a See's choco fan.

Merry Christmas
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Carly said...

What a beautiful tote! So lovely!
Carly

Goldie said...

That place looks so yummy! And you found some great treasures!

Blessed Serendipity said...

Your tote and gifts are so nice. What a thoughtful gift from a fellow blogger. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

blessings,
Danielle

Protector of Vintage said...

I think I need to check-out that chocolate shop!! Lovely gifts!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh Deb, I love malted milk balls, you are not the first one that has bought Chocolate for a gift and ate it, you are just the first one to admit it. Tell hubby i said he should go on Christmas Eve, if he doesn't he will disappoint everyone and just going will get him in the spirit! Yep we are in the high 70's here...Nice!

Carol

Linda @ A La Carte said...

This time of year the chocolate just calls to me and I can't resist. I am having a couple of celebrations with family at different times, always fun! hugs, Linda

Joy said...

Oh my you sound very busy! Nice pretties you received in the swap!
Have a Merry Christmas if I don't stop in again before then!

My Vintage Studio said...

Wonderful mail goodies!
OH the calling of chocolate...
I love malted melt balls, too.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Sharon

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

What a cute tote. And I have done the same thing Deb. Chocolate is not safe in my house!!! I hope you and your family enjoy a very blessed Christmas.

Jocelyn @
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Deb,
Thanks again for swapping.
Blessed Christmas,
Kimberly

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hi Deb! I had to giggle about the Christmas candy! Sounds like something I would do. What a great place. Love the little tote, perfect for you. Love the Santa image too! Have a blessed Christmas!

Hugs,
Debbie

rosechicfriends said...

Hey sweety!
Youve been a busy gal! Wow loving all the swap goodies. Thanks for your sweet visit...you always brighten my day.
Wishing you the best during the CHRISTmas season!
Hugs and love,
Lorena

My Vintage Mending said...

Cute stuff and yum! Merry Christmas...Renee

Sherry from Alabama said...

What a fun shop! I wouldn't dare go in there right now, I seem to be finding some extra pounds right now too. :)

Sherry @ A happy Valentine

Theresa said...

Well... I was wondering how that "chocolate tote" would work:) Now I get it, chocolate AND a tote! Love it, that is one talented Bonnie!

Hope your Hubby finds the Christmas spirit!

Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Lucky you Deb for getting that nice tote bag ! I like it . And you better stay away from that droolin moose ,hehehehehehehehe !
I like that swap you got from Kimberly too . Have a Merry Christmas dear Deb !

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the pretty things you got in your swap...our blog buddies know just what we like! The chocolates look amazing...how funny that you ate them! heehee! We'll have to put you on the list...and check it twice! lol Hugs! ♥♥♥

GardenofDaisies said...

You have such sweet friends! Beautiful gifts!
Yes, our cats are on the "naughty" list, but we love the little scoundrels anyway. DH already has a pile of toys and treats to give them on Christmas morning. Spoiled rotten, I tell you! :-)

Linda said...

I NEED to go to that chocolate shop :-) I can totally understand about eating the candy before you give it away. The tote is adorable. This sunday my side of the family is coming (my sister and my daugther). Christmas eve we go to church and get together with hubby's first wives family (weird? NO- she passed away and we do more with them than with hubby's family). Christmas day hubby's kids (and the grands) come here for brunch....not sure if it will happen this year tho.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

~~Carol~~ said...

It's probably a good thing that there isn't a chocolate shop around here, because in the last couple of years I've become a real chocolate lover!
That tote is really fantastic, and so perfectly YOU!
Merry Christmas!
Carol

Debbie Kay said...

That bag is soooooo cute! What a sweet friend she is to make that for you Deb. Oh how I wish we lived closer, I would hold your bag for you while we filled it with amazing treasures!

Gonna spend tomorrow wrapping.........Festive music, a roaring fire and "wrap it up".

Smiles,

Debbie

Margaret Cloud said...

These are so pretty things you received, I love that card.