Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tag Swap & Gingerbread House

Sue at It's A Very Cherry World had a Christmas Tag swap and Susie from Little Susie Home Maker was my partner. She made the tag with a pit bull on it and my favorite word, JOY. It's so sweet! She also made the little red bird :) Also very sweet!

and....sent me a jar of Lindt chocolate candies, which were consumed right away! Thank You, Susie for being my partner! All the treasures are so appreciated!



Granddaughter made her annual Gingerbread House today and it stayed together!! Here is the finished project!

I'm almost finished with my Christmas cards. Have gifts to send out and the family ones to wrap and put under the tree! How are your plans coming???

Off to catch up and see what you all have been doing!

Warmly,

deb :)

11 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Cute tag swaps! I've got cards to finish and packages to mail...tomorrow?? hugs, Linda

Marydon said...

Your kid-ling is darling, Deb. Bet she was tickled the g'bread house stayed together.

Merry Christmas
TTFN ~
Hugs & love,
Marydon

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Your granddaughter is very pretty and tell her she's made a lovely house! Does it taste good, too? I still need to do Christmas cards...and a lot of other things! lol ♥

The Tattered Cottage said...

Wow....you have been busy. I just barely bought my tree and Christmas cards today. I'm starting my shopping tomorrow. Your granddaughter is beautiful! She did a great job on her Gingerbread House. My son Tyler, who is 19 asked me if we could make a gingerbread house this year. I think I'll send him your way ;)
Hugs,
Toni

Shirl said...

Hi Deb, very cute swap and I love your Granddaughter's gingerbread house. She did a fabulous job!
Happy Holidays! shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

h-m-m-m , h-m-m-m-m that gingerbread house looks good ! SHe did a great job. Love the tags too !

The Polka Dot Closet said...

What do you mean you don't have a dress form WHAT! cute swaps, I love the chocolate! I just finished my Nut Goodie that I cut up yesterday! So cute that you have a tradition of making a gingerbread house. I have my girls Christmas Party on Sunday!

Carol

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Deb, Kailee is so pretty! She made a great gingerbread house, too! We tried one one year and it fell! Have a happy day! Twyla

Theresa said...

What a fun swap! Cutest goodies and chocolates too, YUMMMM!

I love the gingerbread house that your granddaughter created! She is precious!

I am busy, busy here in GEORGIA finishing up my shopping and wrapping! I still have gifts to mail and the cards aren't done! Gotta get busy:) Have a blessed weekend, HUGS!

Little Susie Home Maker said...

HI Deb! I am so happy you are pleased with the tag and gifts I sent you for the swap. I really like my swap items you sent me as well, it was lots of fun! I love the little gingerbread house! Your granddaughter looks so happy, she is really cute!
Merry Christmas'
Susie

Margaret Cloud said...

Very cute tag swap. Grand-daughter sure is getting big and so cute, like her ginger bread house. Have a very Merry Christmas.