Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekend Finds, Christmas Matchbox Swap

I have been pretty good about NOT going to estate sales as much as I would LOVE to! Did make it to a couple this weekend and found these Christmas Plates! I've been looking for something simple and found these. A set for 8 for $10.00, still in their boxes! They are called "White Christmas" by Sango. I'm Happy!


It was a good "chick" sale...lot's of new items from nice stores. The frog is a Lenox!




Fun vintage too :) I'm already thinking Valentines and Easter... ( I know, crazy!)






The linen is old and never used and a box of fun sewing things.






This "Beauty" is Lovely! Love the shape, the animal head and feet! It's a little tough on the top. Hubby may "fix" it...I'm okay as is and think it will look nice in the living room!







Pearl, from Pearl's Sentimental Journey and I did a one on one Christmas Matchbox swap and she included a few extras! Isn't the Santa sign sweet :) She the sweet Santa's "list"! She even made the little pencil from a match stick!







Here is the Birdie matchbox she made in green to match my Christmas colors:) She love to make mini ones too and had it filled with fun paper goodies to use for projects!






"JOY" is my favorite word and she include some "joyful" treasures!






More treasures...THANK YOU, dear Pearl! Take good care of yourself!

I finished my Christmas cards today and now just need to address them and put them in the mail!
I had my "duty" day at Auntie M's on Saturday and it was busy :) My shift was 12 to closing so I could go to an estate sale!

WOW, Christmas is just around the corner...are you ready??!!

EnJOY this Christmas Season!

Warmly,

deb

19 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Wonderful and amazing finds! I love those dishes (of course) and all you vintage finds also. Hugs, Linda

Linda said...

Great finds, Deb! I haven't been to an estate sale in awhile! LOVE the beautiful dishes!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

The vintage linen and sewing stuff would have made my heart skip a beat!! Oh, and a place setting of 8 Christmas plates, that was a buy!! Ok, get busy and get those cards out!!LOL

Carol

Blessed Serendipity said...

I love all your finds Deb especially the Christmas china.

xo,
Danielle

jany said...

your article posting this is really nice article and very informative blog i really like your article thanks for sharing it.....

toronto limousine services

Linda said...

LOVE the plates, you have great stuff there!

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

What goodies you found! There haven't been many estate sales around here lately. Boo hoo! Those matchboxes are great. Have a super week. ; )
~Michele

My Vintage Mending said...

Deb...I was scrolling through loving each pic and then I came to the table. Gorgeous. I love it. YOu have scored beautifully. Enjoy each one...smiles...Renee

Little Susie Home Maker said...

what wonderful things I Love the swap. I think the plate are pretty.

Perfectly Printed said...

what great weekend finds!!!
Love the dishes!!

chris

Mary Ellen said...

You always find the yummiest finds! I haven't been out shopping for ages and we are not buying presents this year so I haven't even gotten to the mall! Actually a great feeling not having the pressure!

Bella Vista said...

Hi Deb, wow, just amazing!

The Christmas china is so, so pretty.

Christmas blessings,
Barb

God Is Enthralled By Your Beauty said...

Great finds!!! And it is wonderful 'finding' you! I came upon your blog through a comment thread on 'Blessed Serendipity'! A great way to meet people! I am now following you, and I will be revisiting often!

Susan S. said...

GREAT find! I especially love the dishes! Merry CHRISTmas to ya'll from Houston,TX

Faye ~ Wild Rose Vintage said...

You found some great things! Love the dishes and I really love that old table!

Debbie Kay said...

Oh Deb, those dishes are a sweet find, yippee for you! I love those sweet vintage finds and Pearl is a gem of a gal/swap partner.

Lookin forward to Christmas,

Debbie

Margaret Cloud said...

Great finds, love the linens. Looks like you did alright on your finds.

Susie Q said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the dishes! So jealous! I've been looking for a long time to find a set I like............and I LIKE yours!! Great find! Merry Christmas!

Suzann said...

Hello Deb,
I love the dishes you found and all of your finds.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment.
Hoping your Holidays are wonderful
Suzann ~xoxo~