Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Goodies, Easter Cards & Vignettes

Vignette on the hearth. Loving my bird nests.


On Monday I was able to make some cards with "J". We went to Archivers for the day and used their work room.We had a nice big table to spread out our papers and things. It's free! Of course I did make a small purchase.








A gal from church wanted to know if we "buy" antiques and things. Sure, if the price is right and it's something we are interested in. Sooooo I bought somethings from her to resell. The Southern Belle pillowcases are in great condition!




Another set...near perfect condition...with lovely lace on them. Yes, they are for sale if anyone is interested. Email me!






Vignette on top of my bookcase. Love the old wood pieces! (not for sale, LOL!)







Found these little bunnies while digging in the Easter totes. Awww...






Haven't seen these types of planters before and YES, they are for sale. Email me! I'm shameless!
Motorcycle and airplane are just so sweet!




Remember my friend, Sharon, who now lives in a nursing home and recently had the feeding tube put in...WELL...and Praise The Lord...she can now have 2 small meals a day! Let me tell you I'm beyond happy for her! Her birthday is this weekend and I'm going to visit her on Friday. Thank you if you have been praying for her! God is Awesome!

I have a duty day on Saturday. Sunday is Grand girl's birthday party. She really wants a hamster. I have a glass "cage" and the necessary stuff in the garage. She will get one or two, but not until they move into their home in April.

This is my 499 post! Who Knew I had so much to say...

Don't forget set your clock ahead 1 hour if you have daylight savings on Saturday before bed! I don't like losing my hour of sleep!

Nothing too exciting happening around here. Just waiting for Spring!

Warmly,

deb :)

23 comments:

Marydon said...

The pillow cases are gorgeous, Deb. Love the vintage planters, too. Happy Birthday to your kid-ling. I'll bet we hear squeals of delight when she see's the paws ...

Have a beautiful eve ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Kim@My Fairytale Cottage said...

Deb, thanks for stopping by! I am soooo ready for Spring!! Love your items you posted. The pillow cases are precious! Happy Birthday ti your grand baby. Glorious news on your friend! God is good, all of the time!!

-Kim :)

Andy's Attic said...

Great news about your friend!! Your Easter things are super. Waiting for spring here in the NW.
Annette

My Vintage Mending said...

Gorgeous pillowcases. Deb you need an etsy shop. Love your finds and I am so glad that your dear friend is doing better. God is Great! Enjoy your week and week end! Smiles...Renee

Perfectly Printed said...

The pillow cases are my favorite!! Wonderful news about your friend.

chris

Barbara Jean said...

Love your shabby architectural pieces!!
blessings
barb

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh I am so glad to hear daylight savings time is back..Yea! Wow, those pillow cases are fabulous!!! Have fun at Grand babies BD....YIKKES hamsters!

Carol

Theresa said...

Happy to hear about your friend! God has plans for her!

Love all of those sweet finds, especially the pillow cases:)

Enjoy your week, dear Deb, HUGS!

kay said...

Hi Debbie! I would love to find out about the cost of the pillowcases. Please e-mail @ ojs@pacifier.com. Thanks so much!
Kay OR COAST

vivian said...

lots of goodies here! I especially like those two little old chenille bunnies!
daylight savings time already??? wow! I must live on another planet! lol!
have a great day
xoxo
viv

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love seeing your cute cards! I need to find a space to start doing some crafting. Love the pillow cases! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Linda

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

So happy to hear about Sharon's progress. And I love the pillowcases!

Jocelyn @
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Deb,
These are all as sweet as a Spring day!
enJOY a sweet day yourself.

cindy said...

I love, love the pillowcases.

I’m going to learn bunches from you now that I am following you.

cindy

BEAR's Mom said...

happy news for your friend...
prayers will continue!
my mom used to sit and do
those pillowcases...we used
them till they were
thread-bare...memories :D
BEAR HUGS
~victoria~

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Oh, oh, as I look through the comments, it looks like everybody loves those pillowcases. Me too!
My kids have a little dwarf hamster, and he is the cutest!
Blessings,
Susie

Barb~Bella Vista said...

Hi Deb,

Your pictures make me happy...they are so full of joy.

Have a blessed weekend,

Barb ♥

Jane said...

Hi Deb,
Had fun catching up on what's going on with you. A day at Archiver's sounds fun...we have an Archiver's here but I haven't been in for awhile now. Love all the embroidered pieces...so much work goes into those.
Have a great weekend!!
Jane

Stampin D Amour said...

Deb - these are so fab!! Love those little planters! CUTE! xo

-pamela :)

his_girl_friday said...

I love the southern belle pillowcases!

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

Hi Deb,
Yes, I love the counter top too. It's all been like a dream come true. We got two countertops for free, misorders at the lumberyard (and my carpenter husband is well liked there)so I will have another one on the opposite wall. If you have a space you can do this in I would highly recommend it. Maybe you can blog about it and inspire someone else to do it! It is so nice to have a place of my own, so private and peaceful. It feels like I am in another world when I am down here. I'm in Julieland! :) I have been going into a lot of detail as we go along so that if someone else would like to try to make a room they can see how we did it. It probably bores some people, but I'm trying to be helpful. If your husband is handy you can save so much money. Just make sure he puts in enough outlets, mine didn't and now I am realizing it! I have to see if he can add some. My granddaughter and I are vacuuming out the sawdust and putting things in the cubbies under the counter right now. Well have a great day! Thanks for visiting and leaving the nice comment!
Julie

Deanna said...

Love your Southern Belle pillow cases! Too sweet!

You had me at hello with those nursery planters. I am too ashamed to say how many I have :D

Deanna

sparkle100-havealook.blogspot.com said...

I am so glad your dear friend is better. I like your blogs.