Friday, August 3, 2012

FALL SWAP~Anyone? Cards & More

I need to create! LOL!!! I'm going to host a FALL BANNER SWAP. Here are the details:
Make a F-A-L-L banner for your partner. It can be made from paper, fabric or??? Also include in the swap package 5 related FALL items! New, vintage or more handmade. Treasures that you would LOVE to receive and wrapped in pretty FALL colors! Please EMAIL me that you want to be in the SWAP. I'll be away for a few days to visit with MaryElla and will have "partners" assigned after the 13th of August. Mailing date for the swap is Sept. 11th! Please do not sign up if you can not follow thru! I want only gals who LOVE to SWAP! You must have an active BLOG!
Questions: email me at dbrhgn@aol.com THANK YOU!!



Sweet hubby gave me roses yesterday. I talked with MaryElla for a few mintues on Wednesday. She sounds very weak and tired. I would appreciate prayers that our time together next week will be good and that I can somehow be a blessing to her!
THANK YOU from the Bottom of my Heart for all your prayers for her, her family and me!!!You have no idea how grateful I am!!! X O





Pardon my bad manners! I recently WON all these paper and embellishments from a giveaway that Lindsey, from Two Crazy Crafters had!!! THANK YOU, Lindsey! Lindsey is a fabulous paper artist!!! She and her Mom, Twyla have a great blog.





Made some cards yesterday with Grandgirl. Creating takes my mind of BFF...

SO, I'll be in Iowa next Wednesday for a few days to cheer up and love up "ME"...

I'm sorry that I haven't been visiting my blogland friends...and will try to visit you before my trip. It's been a road that has many bumps in it...

I hope you all have a Wonderful weekend! May you Laugh, Love and find a treasure or 2. Tell those you Love that you Love them!

Warmly,

deb

18 comments:

Karen Mary Butterfly said...

Awww. I have never done a swap. It sounds so fun! Sign me up! I think I can do that by Sept. 4Th. Fun! Your flowers are beautiful. I hope your visit goes well next week with your BFF. Sending my love and hope you can remain up and positive for her.

Sandy said...

Deb,
Great idea! I am in!!!! But can we go a bit longer than Sept 4th, maybe the 11th????? That one more week would really help! :) Now that I have two cutting machines I should have a great time! :) Sandy

Aledia said...

I would love to join your swap!! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Your flowers are beautiful and I hope you are able to enjoy your time with your BFF. Congrats on winning the giveaway as well!!

Have a wonderful night!
(hugs)
Aledia @ Plum Perfect

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh Debbie, wishing you wisdom to say and do just the right things for ME, bless you for doing this, so many would shy away. Your hubby is being SUPER nice...ring, flowers...So nice to know that boys have a heart!

Carol

Createology said...

Safe travels and continuing prayers and healing hugs for ME.

Jocelyne's Tea Parties said...

Yes, be safe traveling and we'll keep praying. Count me in on the Swap. I've never done one, sounds like fun and fall is my favorite time of year.

Bonnie Jobe said...

I'm in Deb - would love to work on a banner for fall. Prayers for you and your friend. Have a safe trip - will be thinking of you.

chris mckinley said...

I would love to participate in your swap!! Don't worry about not visiting your blog friends take care of yourself and ME!! Please know you both are on my prayer list.

chris

Debby said...

((((((HUGS))))) for you. Enjoy every minute with your sweet friend. Emailing you.

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Praying for your time with ME!

No swaps for me in this transition time. Maybe moving maybe not. I wonder what it feels like to be settled...

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Deb I was thinking of you last night during my prayer time. I hope your visit to ME is a blessing to both of you. Your love for your friend shines through all things. No swap for me, too much on my plate right now and I'm trying to keep my commitments down until I finish what's on my plate. Sending you a big hug. Linda

ImagiMeri said...

Enjoy all the sweet time with your BFF sweetie. I'll keep her in my prayers, and you, too.

Hugs N Love,
Meri

Jane said...

Sounds like a fun swap, but I've got a couple to finish just now so better pass.
What a blessing you are and will be to your dear friend. It's hard, but know that you have the prayers of many going with you. Praying for peace for ME and family and friends.
Jane

vintage grey said...

Beautiful roses! Will be praying for ME. Take care, xo Heather

halloweencouple said...

Hope your visit goes well, will continue to have her in our prayers, add me in for the fall swap it sounds fun :)

Theresa said...

I am praying for your friend and I know that you will bring a smile to her face! BIG HUGS and safe travels!

Dorothy Prudie Vintage said...

Praying for traveling mercies for you and a wonderful and happy visit for you and ME. Take care.

Scrap for Joy said...

Hi Deb~
It's been much too long since I visited and in reading your recent posts, I was sorry to hear about MaryElla. I don't know her but will be praying for her. I'm glad that you're going to see her. You don't have to worry about what to say...just listen to what's in her heart and the words will come. sometimes all we can do is hold each other's hands and be there.
I'd love to be in your swap but I'm swamped with stuff right now.
Take care dear friend!
xoxo
Joyce