Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Gifts, ACT Swap & Praying


 I did the Holy Night ATC swap that Kimberly hostessed. Above are the ATC that I received from the swap. The Holy Family is from Sylvia, the middle one is from Charlotte and the blue one is from Tracie. Each one is very special and unique!  Thank you Gals!
This is from Kimberly. Very Pretty and Thank You, Kimberly!!!

Twyla and I have been friends for a few years and we exchanged a little Christmas love. Above are the goodies she sent. Lindsey made the tag which is darling and Twyla made the booties that I LOVE! The Cherry Mash was divine and made locally in their state. THANK YOU, Friends!
 Sharon  is another Friend that I've made in blog land. We also exchange Christmas love and she sent me the Bluebirds above!!! WOW!!! What a wonder gift to add to my collection. I didn't have any of these, until now!
 and, she also sent these vintage baby shoes, the photo cards and the "Believe" tree and she made the NOEL Blocks below. I feel very Blessed and Very THANKFUL for these gifts.

But, most of all, I am Very Thankful for the Real Friends I have made in Blog land! God is very good!

While I feel so very Thankful for friendships and lovely gifts, my heart hurts like so many of you because of the grade school shooting....I've prayed and cried and prayed, also like so many of you. May our Beloved Lord heal ALL the hearts that are hurting and broken.

Warmly,
deb

21 comments:

Suzann said...

What a lucky gal you are to receive such sweet gifts in the mail, they are all so lovely!!!
Merry Christmas!!!
It is really hard to get in the Christmas spirit after what happened on Friday, I cannot get it out of my mind. Sweet innocent children..so sad.
Suzann ~xoxo~

NanaDiana said...

What wonderful and special gifts from friends. Those little birds are about the cutest thing I have seen lately.
Do you have the graphic for the Tuesday Silence and Support day in Blogland for the Newtown tragedy? If not let me know and I will email it to you along with the link. Blessings- xo Diana

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What sweet gifts and wonderful friends. It's such a blessing to have blog buddies...they really do make a difference in our lives each and every day!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

What wonderful gifts! I love the creativity of everyone's gifts and swaps! Sending you a big Christmas hug, Linda

melanie said...

your swaps are divine...we are praying here at our house, too. I hope you have a great holiday!
melanie

Perfectly Printed said...

What fun gifts you have received! I agree...I too have meet some wonderful, caring ladies in blogland! You being one of them!

chris

Kim K. said...

Such special gifts from treasured friends. The tears and prayers have been flowing all weekend. My husband and I both work in school settings. It's just heart-wrenching. Those children were Josie's age.

Karen Mary Butterfly said...

What super nice goodies! I love the blue birds :) How fun! Merry Christmas you lovely lady!
Karen

Deb said...

OOOOHHHHHH, the bluebirds are the best! Lots of great stuff. Merry Christmas!

Tracie Dean said...

Thank you for such a lovely compliment. I am so happy you liked the card. I am honored you dropped by my blog!!

Happy Holidays
Tracie

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

What a lovely post. The ATC swaps are so fun. Thanks for posting. It was a reminder to me..I stashed them away after showing them to a group of people who came for lunch. I'll hope my pictures will post TOMORROW!!! Running late this year with everything. And taking time each night to count my blessings and pray for the families of this terrible tragedy

vivian said...

such great gifties! those little shoes are adorable!
I cant believe that christmas is almost here! Ive been rushing it, but now I want it to slow down, because I dont want it to be over! teehee!
have a great day dear Deb!
xoxo
vivian

Theresa said...

Beautiful and wonderful gifts shared from friends:) Love those little birdies! Have a blessed day dear friend, Praying right along with you! HUGS!

My Vintage Mending said...

Wow...those bluebirds are beautiful. I loved my gorgeous card. Your work is impeccable.

Happy Holidays
Renee

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Deb, I consider your friendship one of my greatest gifts! Thank you for always being there for me. Love, Twyla

vintage grey said...

What beautiful bluebirds and gifts!! Merry Christmas! xo Heather

Joy Hoormann said...

Awesome goodies! It's so fun having blogs and meeting such neat people. :)

craftyles said...

What great and creative gifts! Prayers are being said here and lots of hugging too!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

What a wonderful swap of treasures!

Deb, I am a bit scatterbrained and have misplaced your address. Can you please email me with it?

Thanks so much!

Allan Murray said...

Advanced Merry Christmas and congratulations to your blog.

wine tasting san diego

Pendleton Primitives said...

All I can say is DARLING!
~Christina