Saturday, October 12, 2013

This, That and the Upcoming Week

 I bought these little Kewpie's this summer. Aren't they too cute! I'm not sure what I will do with them.

 Don't tell hubby, this is what I bought at the October Afternoon warehouse sale! I went over board! I got caught up in the shopping frenzy! LOL!!! I really need to use up what I already HAVE!



These are the spoolies that I made for my partners. I also put a little something on the backside. I'm thinking SOMEONE should host a Christmas spoolie swap! ANYONE??!!! (not me!)

Tomorrow is a Bridal Fair that I'm going to along with daughter and her maid of honor. Looking forward to all the ideas they will have! Maybe taste tasting of wedding cakes? LOL! A girl can hope!

Monday is working at Vintage Cottage for the sale that starts on Thursday. Tuesday I must get to Auntie M's with some new treasures for the booth!  Wednesday taking grand girl and her friend to the Pumpkin patch and out to lunch. Thursday evening, going to the golf course, aka, venue for daughter's wedding, for the meal tasting. There will be 4 meals to taste and then a decision will be made! ($$$)  Friday is the Vintage Cottage sale. Also on Thursday is Bible Study Fellowship. This year the study is Matthew!

 I was hoping to work outside today, but too COLD and windy! Maybe later tomorrow will work.


THANK YOU so much for your kind and sweet comments on my outfit! Not that many went to the reunion, but I enjoyed talking to those that went. Most everyone was so NICE!

So, what is your week looking like?!
Warmly,
deb

15 comments:

Oliva Ohlson said...

You are such a lucky duck to find great treasures! So jealous...but the positive jealousy...LOL!
You have a busy fun week schedule. Have fun!

Perfectly Printed said...

Your spoolies are darling!!! I'm pretty sure you aren't the only one who has gone a little overboard when shopping....especially when things are one sale!!!

Protector of Vintage said...

Wow, you have a busy week ahead of you!

Sandy McClay said...

OH! I love your spoolies! And I am hyperventilating looking at all of that OA!!! Mine hasn't got here yet...:)

Musings from Kim K. said...

Love your spoolies. You do such beautiful work. If I had an opportunity to splurge at an October Afternoon warehouse sale, I would in a heart beat! Such amazing embellishments. A busy week awaits. Enjoy and pace yourself.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Holy cow what a week! OK, not that you asked...But if you did, I want to go to the bridal fair and the food tasting......Be sure to tell us all about it! and oh, you have lots of new toys to play with! Cute Spoolie!

Carol

boopnut said...

I can relate to the warehouse sale. I would go nuts! Love your little spoolies. Could you use the kewpies that way or are they too big. You looked lovely for the reunion.
Deb

Andy's Attic said...

So exciting to do wedding planning! you have a super busy week coming up. when do you find time to make those cute spoolies??

Celestina Marie said...

What a great bunch of goodies you got at the sale. I would have done the same thing. LOL
Love your darling spoolies. So cute!!
Have fun at the bridal fair and your day at the Vintage Cottage.
You sure have a busy week ahead.
Send some of your cold air this way. It is still hot here but we are heading for rain this week. So ready for fall.

Love your post below too and you look beautiful in your pretty outfit for the reunion.

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a great week.
Hugs!

Theresa said...

Oh my, I won't tell your Hubby IF you will share your purchases:) Just kidding! Love those little kewpies:) They are precious! Have a blessed week dear Deb, BIG HUGS!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

You have a busy week ahead for sure. I've got to do some sorting and donating of things and getting ready to bring all my craft items out!

vintage grey said...

Love your darling spoolies and look at all your paper goodies!! So fun!! Enjoy your week sweet Deb! xo Heather

Adley Haywood said...

Great finds! I hope your husband doesn't find your stash :-).

You are a really busy woman! I like your style. I want to get out this office and do more than just sit here for 8 hours a day. Grr. (one day, one day).

Last week was my best week EVER on eBay. I sold 30 items and I am closer to reaching my selling goal for this month ($1,200).

Make sure to check out my blog Sellonebayforprofit.

-Adley

Melisa Waldorf said...

What a loot!!! You scored big! I love your spoolies! So cute! Have a great week.

Ladydy5 aka: Diane Yates said...

Be great using kewpies on top of spoolies for Valentines' Day,.