Friday, November 29, 2013

Christmas Mantle & Card, Tag Swap


Here is my 2013 Christmas Mantle. 

 I'm trying to go "simple" this year or less is more! I'm putting up my tree this weekend.



I rec'd the good mail today. I joined "A Swap For All Seasons" and the Card, Tag and green destash arrived. Susie, from South City Hues sent me the sweetest tag with little jingle bells on it and the Christmas tree card. I'm thinking I'll keep them!  Below are the goodies she sent. It's a fun swap!  THANK YOU< Susie! I'm loving them!


Daughter and I went Christmas shopping today. I think I am DONE! I don't buy for many. Daughter, son, grandgirl, future SIL and my Mom. Hubby and I just fill our stockings! I also buy for a couple of friends. Now to wrap them up. I do give my 2 sister's a little something and I have that too! Surprised myself! I'm going to make a few more Christmas cards.

Tomorrow I'm working at Auntie M's in Hopkins. Hope you can come. I'll be wearing a Christmas sweater! Have to get into the holiday spirit! Small business Saturday!

Next week will fly by! Monday I'll be at the Vintage Cottage, getting it ready for the sale. On Tuesday I'll be dropping off my treasures for the AUNTIE CAKE AND FRIENDS POP UP CHRISTMAS SHOP that will be on Thursday- Sat. (SEE SIDE BAR FOR DETAILS!!) Friday is Vintage Cottage work day and Saturday is a "church" Ladies Christmas gathering, cookies and treats! I LOVE Christmas FUN!

Warmly,
deb

18 comments:

Perfectly Printed said...

Deb your mantel looks just lovely with your Joy word front and center

Protector of Vintage said...

You are so busy!! How did your stuffing turn-out?

20 North Ora said...

Hi Deb, your mantel looks great - love the JOY! I' sewing this weekend and am going to make a runner and pillow in red, white and silver. Will email you a photo as soon as I get them done and let you see if you want them for the giveaway or not. If you do, I'll not even list them, ok?

With my husband's health declining I am way behind on my Etsy shop. Sorry!

Judy

Musings from Kim K. said...

Your mantle is very pretty. You have a busy week ahead! Love those tags. Our out-of-town guests are gone. Tomorrow, the Christmas decorating begins!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Lovely mantle! I'm into the "less is more" mode this year, and decided not to get out all my totes. Hope you have great sales, sounds like both a busy and fun week! :) Pam

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Busy week ahead for you! I do love your mantel. I am excited to put up my tree on Sunday!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Girlfriend, you have been cranking out the posts and I missed a few. I love the Joy picture, adorable!!! and the bridesmaids dresses...done. your granddaughter sure looks older than 10...You sound like you have a busy week ahead of you! Have fun!

Carol

ThrifterSisters said...

Your mantle looks like it came out of a fancy décor magazine, Deb. It's stunning!

~Erica

Theresa said...

Love your mantel:) Sweet decorations! Enjoy your day dear friend and thank you for my little surprise in the mail! You are a dear friend, HUGS!

South City Hues said...

Your Christmas mantle is gorgeous! Love the white and silver. This year I also started getting into the less is more idea too and really liking it.

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Ooo! Such a glamorous mantle, Deb!! ♥

Joy H said...

Love the mantel! We put up our holiday decor yesterday. What a chore. I love it when it is up but this year with the new dog I am hoping nothing gets broken or chewed up.

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Your mantel is so pretty! And I just love the Joy sign! :) Perfect for the center! Hope you have wonderful sales!! Happy December 1st! xo Holly

Blessed Serendipity said...

Deb your mantle is picture perfect. Love the JOY picture especially.

xo Danielle

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Deb, I don't see a spot to comment on your newest post??? How weird is that, I am sure it is just a blip! sounds like you will shop till you drop this weekend and I hope you have a great sale, that door with the santa peeking is so cute!

Carol

vintage grey said...

Your mantle is so beautiful! And, I love the 'joy', too!! Have a blessed and cozy weekend! xo Heather

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Deb, I missed this lovely post sharing your gorgeous mantel, Love the JOY sign. Isn't is great to be finished with shopping. I was done early this year before Thanksgiving and wrapped. WOW I can't believe myself, but it is so nice to enjoy the season without rushing around.
Hope your sales were great!!
Have a cozy day.

Qing Cai said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.