Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Crafting at Erica's & Thank You's

 Here we are at Erica's a couple weeks ago to make some Christmas crafts. (L-R) Erica, Harriette, Tammy and Erica's twin sister, who's name I totally forgot, bad me, I'm sorry!) Can you see the sweet aluminum tree behind them?!!! Go to Erica's blog to see just how AWESOME her Christmas decorating is. Beware, you might "covet" it! I also met Harriette for the first time. She is a dealer at the shop next to Auntie M's. Please visit her blog too!  Puppies are Willie and Tucker. ( I hope that is right!) Tammy has a blog, Tammy's In Love, however, she isn't blogging at this time. She and I went to the October Afternoon sale this fall.


On the table were these little boxes loaded with vintage Christmas to use for our projects. I totally spaced out taking a photo at Erica's of the finished projects. She is going to post about it sometime.


So, when I got home I was so into crafting that the next morning I embellished the church and the putz house. What we made at Erica's was the Santa in the chimney, the tart and the Santa bell!  It was a very FUN day! Thank you, Erica! I LOVED IT!


 Judy, from 20 North Ora had a giveaway this fall and she was kind enough to make me this sweet Candy Cane pillow and Table Runner!!! The fabric is so pretty. The photo doesn't do them justice. Please pray for her hubby as he has health issues. THANK YOU, Judy!!!  You can see in the photo above that the runner looks pretty on my table.


The mailman has been dropping off a few packages. This pretty mug, tea and nice Christian CD is from Jocelyn, who I met this summer! A blogger from Florida!  THANK YOU, Jocelyn! I loved meeting her and spending a few hours showing her around.


 These gifts are from Debbie. We haven't met, yet! She lives in CA. We enjoy exchanged little gifts and she sent me these! I have a small collection of pitchers. Isn't the mini copper strainer to cute! Bluebird of happiness is sitting on my window sill. Pretty Salt & Pepper, fun stamps, snowman and CHOCOLATE!
THANK YOU, Debbie.



Isn't that the cutest "vintage" truck! Sharon, another blogger that came to MN this summer and stayed with me, sent this to me!  I NEVER thought that when I started blogging that I would ever meet bloggers and then have Friendships, because of blogging! What a blessing! The chocolates my hubby decided to "help himself"...he is now on the naught list!!! Sharon makes the best tags! THANK YOU, Sharon!

SO many Blessings from Blogging FRIENDS!!!  THANK YOU!!!

Off to clean the house and I'm thinking about making cookies. Tomorrow is my duty day at Auntie M's if anyone is out and about in Hopkins!!! I'll be there from 10:30-4:00!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS,
deb 



19 comments:

ImagiMeri said...

You look like you had so much fun at Erica's. I had no idea she is so pretty. You sure did make out like a bandit with all the gifties, too! Merry Christmas pretty lady and a happy New Year!

Hugs,
Meri

E said...

How fun to get together with your local blogland buddies. If my memory serves me Erica and maybe her sister moved into this place not too long ago ?? Looks really cute! Thx for sharing all the fun! Merry Christmas Elaine

ThrifterSisters said...

So jealous! Wish we lived closer so we could have all had a fun, crafty day together.

Happy Holidays, Deb!

~Erica

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Sounds like you are fitting in some fun time, Deb! Love everything you've shared here, especially that pick up truck. I've got my eye out for one to prop a tree up in at Christmas time, too.

Merry Christmas!

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Uuuhg. Could I look any fatter? I look like I'm having an allergic reaction to something! LOL
Anyway...Deb it was so much fun! I wish the time wouldn't have gone by so fast! We will for sure have to do it again! And I can't thank you enough for my Aqua Snowflake Pyrex piece and for giving us all a vintage Santa Mug! Love him!!
You are a great friend!
Erica :)

vintage grey said...

Looks like a wonderful time at Erica's! So fun you all live so close together! What wonderful gifts to receive!! Merry Christmas to you and your family! xo Heather

Theresa said...

What a fun time:) I have made SO many friends thru blogging and I am thankful for each of you! Merry Christmas dear Deb, BIG HUGS!

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm super duper jealous. What a fun day it must have been to be with those gals. Christmas hugs!!

Perfectly Printed said...

How much fun to get together with other bloggers for a craft day!!!

NanaDiana said...

Deb- I am with you. I can't believe the friendships that have developed with other bloggers. Amazing and wonderful. You received some great gifts-lucky girl! xo Diana

boopnut said...

That Aluminum tree probably was made in Manitowoc at the Mirro Company. Wish I could score one of those, but they are quite expensive now in the antique stores!
Have a Merry Christmas!
Deb

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Looks like such a wonderful fun time at Erica's!! And so nice that you all live so close to be able to get together!! :) What sweet things you got in the mail too!! Love everything!! Wishing you and yours the happiest Holidays and a very Merry Christmas!! xo Holly

Junkchiccottage said...

Deb,
Looks like a lot of fun at Erica's home. Merry Christmas enjoy.
Kris

Cozy Thyme Cottage said...

Oh, my! Isn't it so much more fun to get together with others to craft!! We have a bluebird I believe just like yours. It is sitting on my kitchen window sill given to me by a dear friend years ago! Merry Christmas! Nancy

Celestina Marie Design said...

Hi Deb, Oh looks like a wonderful time for you girls at Erica's home. What a great pic. You received such sweet gifts too.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!
Hugs~

donna said...

It sounds like you had a blast at Erica's. She is such a sweetheart. I am going to have to pop over and see all the fun stuff y'all made.
You received some wonderful goodies in the mail.
Merry Christmas.
Hugs
donna

Scrap for Joy said...

I love to read about bloggers getting together and having fun! I would love to meet Erica...she has the motherload of vintage treasures! Your header is beautiful, Deb. I wish you and your family a Blessed Christmas filled with lots of memory making moments!
xoxo
Joyce
I'd love to meet you some day and shop your booth :D

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Oh, you have received so many cute things Deb!

It's probably not very Christmas-like to be jealous, but I am, lol! Looks like you all had so much fun at Erica's craft party...and you made such cute chimney Santas. Love it that all of you got to get together. Erica is such a sweetie!

Merry Christmas!

harriette said...

What a fun day we had together!! Cant wait for our next one. Merry Christmas Deb!! Hope to see you soon.