Friday, January 31, 2014

"love" mail

 

I received a couple of packages of "love" mail. The one on the top photo is felt garland and very yummy treats from my friend, Sharon, My Vintage Studio. Of course, the candy is long gone and the garland looks so pretty on the mantle.  THANK YOU, Sharon!!!  I DID share the candy with hubby and my son who LOVED the chocolate one :)

These "love" mail gifts are from another blogging friend, Debbie Kay from My Vintage Daydreams. Once again, the candy is long gone! I have a thing for kitchen towels :) and look at the darling Jack Russell Valentine tag :). I think I can set a table for Valentine's day with the cloth and candles and bake something for my sweetie.  LOVE IT! THANK YOU, Debbie!  ( I did save the sweet tarts for grandgirl :)

How blessed to receive these gifts. Thank You so MUCH!!!

Tomorrow I'm going to a "class" at the church I go to. It's about membership. I'm thinking it is time to join.

Tuesday my Mom is having her eyelids lifted. She squints to see. So, finally the eye doctor said she could have the surgery. She should have had it a couple years ago...anyway...she will see better :)  I cleaned out my linen closet. It really just need to be organized.

I'm SO looking forward to SPRING! I think there is at least 3 feet of snow in our yard. We make paths for the doggies to go outside and do their business :) 

No estate sales this weekend. So, if you go out, find some treasures for me!

Warmly,
deb

15 comments:

PixieVintage said...

What a sweet package of goodies you received! I love how you decorated the mantle :)

boopnut said...

How fun to get Valentines! None for me yet, but next week is Red Hat, so who knows? Cute little Jack Russell tag!
Deb

Theresa said...

Well, those are some sweet gifts from the hearts of friends:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Love all your sweet treasures. January is finally over. It has felt like a very long month. The estate sales aren't happening around here either. I think it's the weather. Stay cozy.

chris mckinley said...

Your love packages are the best...such fun surprise!! A little valentine crafting this weekend is on my schedule! Enjoy your weekend,

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Oh I just love your pretty mantel!! It looks bright and cheery! And it looks like your received a lot of fun new goodies!! :) Enjoy! Happy weekend! xo Holly

ThrifterSisters said...

You are on a decluttering role, aren't you! I'm so trying to do the same thing but this weather makes it really hard to want do anything but curl up under a blanket with a good book.

Love your mantle. You have such a knack for changing it up :-)

~Erica

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love your sweet mantel. I can't wait to get home and get out my Valentine decor! Hugs, Linda

Celestina Marie Design said...

Hi Deb, your mantel is beautiful. Love how you change it up for the seasons and holidays. Such pretty gifts from blog friends.
I've been on a clean out closet and declutter roll lately. It feels so good to be organized. Have fun in your class and enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Stay warm.
Hugs

Oliva Ohlson said...

What a joy to receive heartfelft gifts! Stay warm!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Very sweet mantle, and such nice gifts! Just swapped with Debbie in 521 Lake Street swap, and she was too generous for words!

Good for your Mom getting the procedure she has needed. Have a good Sunday Deb!

20 North Ora said...

I did some treasures that I think you would like!

Stay warm.

Judy

vivian said...

oh what fun Mail!! I didnt do any valentines day swaps this year.. so it'll be the first year in quite a while that Im not receiving valentine treats! but its ok.. I have soooo much already. your mantel looks darling! Im about to go work on a little project that I want to send to a friend.. so many ideas.. its hard for me to pick one and settle with it! lol!
have a great sunday!
xoxo
vivian

vintage grey said...

Such sweet mail to receive!! Love your pretty mantle!! Have a blessed and beautiful Sunday! xo Heather

beautylover7694 said...

great post:)