Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Easter Cloche Swap & Card/Tag Swap

 

Kim K was my partner for the Easter/Spring Cloche Swap and see the Darling bunny cloche she made for me! PLUS, she made the sweet pea pot basket and the little egg! Sorry there is glare on the photo. She also sent along a few goodies/papers/cookie cutter and sweet treats! THANK YOU SO MUCH, KIM!!!  She gave me very sweet keepsakes for my Easter mantle!  :)




I was also in the "A Swap for All Seasons" swap and the theme was Mom's day in Peach! I received this darling card, tag and peach embellishments from Lorraine. She sews on her cards and tags and that makes them so special!!! THANK YOU, Lorraine. I'm pretty sure that the card and tag will stay with me :)




This little Sweet Pea will be 4 tomorrow! She was naughty today and "pooped" in the house...Bad Dog! So, she may not get any presents tomorrow....LOL!!!

Thursday I am going to the twice a year "A Gathering of Friends" sale and then to the Bachman Ideas house. A fun day with a couple of fellow dealers. Of course we will have lunch out!  I'm looking forward to the Idea house. (it might snow on Thursday!)

Saturday is my duty day at Auntie M's. We down-sized our booth so that our rent is less and have 1 duty day a month instead of 2. I'll show you the before and after soon.

Warmly,
deb

16 comments:

Blessed Serendipity said...

You received some very cute things in both of your swaps. Such fun! Have fun decorating with your new lovelies.

xo Danielle

Musings from Kim K. said...

Sounds like a busy few days ahead for you. It was a fun swap and I really enjoyed all your special treasures too. I'll be sharing everything on Friday on my blog. Your cloche is being enjoyed and cherished on my fireplace mantle. Hugs!

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Deb, love your header for Easter. Great swaps and love all your pretties. Sounds like a fun time at the idea house and lunch with friends. Enjoy your duty day too. Happy Spring!
Hugs

my cup of tea said...

Love the peach swap stuff! Seems you will be having a fun week!
~donna~

JoAnne said...

Wonderful swap Deb! Isn't Lorraine the best partner ever?

Lorraine said...

Hi Deb--So glad you like your peachy card, tag, and goodies!! I had fun making them for you! Your cloche swap items are so sweet, what a fun swap! Hope it doesn't snow tomorrow, and hope no more repeats from Sweet Pea ;)

~Lorraine ♥♥♥

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very cute items, Deb! I just bought some plastic wine glasses to make some little Spring cloches. Just need to get motivated!

Perfectly Printed said...

Such special treasures from Kim!! Have fun with your friends, be sure to share any ideas you see at the Bachman House!

Diane Mars said...

Well your swap friends sure spoiled you.. looking forward to the update pictures on your booth~

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Bad puppy....But so cute! Great cards from your swap...Love bloggers! Can't wait to see pictures from the idea house!

Carol

Theresa said...

Sweet treats;). Sweet Pea is sorry for doing that, I am sure;). Have a blessed Spring day dear Deb. Hugs

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Oh such sweet things!! Love all those goodies Kim sent you! And looks like you received many other sweet things to play with too! Have fun decorating! What a little stinker... Sweet Pea!! :) Happy Birthday to her! xo Holly

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

So many great swappy things! What fun! I had to opt out this year because I'm bursting at the seams with Easter stuff.
I will be calling you tomorrow!
LOL Sweet Pea is sooo cute!
Wellie has been naughty too. She's been "holding it" all day because she doesn't like to step in the slushy wet mud. So I have to put on my boots and walk her around like she's some sort of princess. Naughty! lol
Talk to you soon!
Erica :)

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Lord, I heard you all had snow last night!! I remember when I was in Minnesota having snow the last day of April,,,It has to end soon!

Carol

vintage grey said...

Such happy mail pretties from both swaps! Lucky you!! Happy weekend! xo Heather

Lynn Stevens said...

What a fun swap, Such lovely Easter treats. now I'm off to see if you posted yours.
Hugs Lynn