Tuesday, August 19, 2014

HALLOWEEN/FALL COOKIE CUTTER SWAP




 It's time for a HALLOWEEN/FALL.  Sandy and I are hostessing this One on One Swap. Sandy made this darling button for the swap!








You take a Round, vintage cookie cutter and decorate it like the one above! EASY, PEASY!  This cutter is 3 or so inches. Please use this size or larger!!! No MINI cutters. You also make either a CARD or TAG. Then you  ADD 5 items, (buttons, bits & bob's, etc.) and 1 TREAT! Ask your partner what she LIKES!

Here are the RULES:

One on One swap
USA only

You MUST EMAIL your partner RIGHT AWAY and see what She Likes, Halloween or Fall! It's about your partner! You will also exchange addresses. You MUST EMAIL your partner when you have MAILED the package. Please make the package fun to open. You know!!!

You MUST POST ON YOUR BLOG THE SWAP GOODIES YOU RECEIVE! NO EXCEPTION. If you don't, you will not be in other swaps that we hostess. I will check. Post as soon as you receive your goodies. Thank you!
 
 MANNERS COUNT and saying THANK YOU is a MUST!

Sign ups on this POST ONLY. You MUST EMAIL ME that you want to do this SWAP
dbrhgn@aol.com

Sign up until Aug 31st. PARTNERS will be EMAIL either Sept 3rd or 4th. Package MUST BE MAILED OCTOBER 1st!!!

QUESTIONS: email me! Thank You! It's a FUN and EASY SWAP! 
Warmly,
Deb & Sandy


 




18 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'll email you too. Sign me up.

Lynn said...

I would love to join! Emailing you now
Hugs,
Lynn

Linda @ A La Carte said...

So cute! If I can find a vintage cookie cutter in the next few days I'll sign up!

Scrap for Joy said...

It breaks my heart to not be able to join in what sounds like a fun swap...vintage cookie cutters will make adorable vignettes! I am finishing up packing up my craft room today for our move and I don't know when I will be up and crafting again. I will follow along with the festivities and maybe catch up with your next swap.
The plans for your bath redo look great, Deb. You sure have lots of irons in the fire! ��
xoxo
Joyce

Faye said...

Sounds like fun only my life is a little insane right now!!! Will post from WY :)
Have fun!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Fabulous, count me in. :)

Trisha said...

This looks like so much fun...I would love to join!

~Trisha

Patti said...

Please sign me up! It looks like such fun!

Jenny's Heart said...

I'm all in :-)

Shirley Hatfield said...

Me too! This sounds super fun!
Shirley

LBP said...

Yay! I can't wait please sign me up and I will send you an email! What a great idea to decorate a cookie cutter! CUTE!

Blessings

Linda

Tammy's in Love said...

Oh, I just love it! Where in the world did you get that cute idea!? LOL!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I would love to join in. I was happy when you said it could be Fall/Harvest too! I will email you and I am excited!!

BethBoothe said...

LOVE your ideas!!!!!!!
Would love to swap, maybe I'll join you Gals when I get a Blog ;)
HaLLoWeeN FuN to Ya'LL!!!!!

SueLovesCherries said...

Okay, my arm hurts because you've twisted it so much! Sign me up! :)

Terri Steffes said...

I would love to participate. I sent an email earlier. Thank you!

Ladydy5 aka: Diane Yates said...

Darn, I missed it!

Marcia Pilar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.