Sunday, August 31, 2014

Recent Finds & Flowers for Wedding Reception


 As promised...recent finds that included Vintage Halloween. Sweet nut cup, noise maker, blow mold, hat and honeycomb pumpkins. It's been a long time since I've found some Halloween at great prices :)  I'm not sure if anything above will get to the booths!



Very cool old cherry candy boxes and a little "RED" going on! :) 


 On Saturday, daughter, one of her bridesmaids and I put together the center pieces for her wedding. I thing they turned out pretty nice.

They will be in the center of the table, underneath a mirror on top of a hot pink runner that is on top of a black tablecloth, with white napkins...I'll have to show you that after the wedding :) It is ONLY 20 DAYS AWAY!!!

Thank you for all the nice comments about my "new" bathroom...

Grandgirl starts 6th grade on the 2nd of Sept. I pick up my dress on Friday as well as daughters. I had mine hemmed. Saturday we are going for a "makeover". I'll try to take some photos of that. Daughter's birthday is the 11th...we took son out on Friday for his birthday and then Saturday evening there was a BBQ at his home. A friend of his cooks the best ribs...I Don't eat RIBS, however these are AWESOME! His friend enters local rib contests. YUM!!! He has a HUGE cooker and cooks them all day! He even makes his own sauces...

I just have a couple of project to get done before the wedding. Everything is falling into place. SO thankful!
Take care.
warmly,
deb

15 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Gorgeous centerpieces. Vintage Halloween!!! Be still my heart! Happy wedding countdown.

Protector of Vintage said...

Love the flowers and the charming Halloween treasures! Glad to hear all the wedding preparations are going smoothly!

Shirley Hatfield said...

I haven't found any vintage Halloween for several years now...lucky! I have the same blowmold and noisemaker in my collection...favorites of mine.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

oh vintage Halloween!! Love the centerpieces! Only 20 days! :)

hugs,
Linda

NanaDiana said...

I am back and I sure missed your fun posts over the past couple of months. I used to carry one of those little red plaid lunchboxes just like that when I was in grade school! Sweet memories.

Great centerpieces- simple and elegant looking. Happy Labor Day- xo Diana

Rose L said...

Not many more days! Bet the bride is on pins and needles!

Annette said...

Love the Halloween...but am partial to the red things. The colors for the wedding are lovely and the flowers will be great! So glad things are moving smoothly. Time will pass quickly now.

Theresa said...

Cute finds:) I LOVE the flowers! It is going to look beautiful, can't wait to see the bride! Have a blessed and productive week dear Deb, HUGS!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

20 days...Wow, you must be so busy now. How great to get the center pieces done ahead of time, I can visualize the hot pink and black. OMG a make over, how fun will that be. I love those shows.

Carol

The Junque Seeker said...

I love all your finds, and the pretty wedding decorations, too! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Love those centerpieces, beautiful. Vintage Halloween is so difficult to find. Good for you! Your days until the wedding are flying by. :)

Mick said...

Love the Halloween Decorations!

boopnut said...

Cute decorations! Love the centerpieces...just gorgeous!
Hugs,
Deb

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Look at all of those wonderful finds...and I love your lovely centerpieces!

Anny said...

They look so good!