Saturday, September 27, 2014

Halloween Cookie Cutter Swap


Sandy and I had a Halloween/Fall Cookie Cutter Swap. I had 2 partners. The first one is Beth from Dime Store Chic. Beth has a great Etsy shop too! The photo above is her as a little girl! Too CUTE!!!



 This is Beth's creation that is now mine! Who doesn't love a little birdie with a Halloween hat!


 Then she sent all these goodies! WOW!! THANK YOU, Beth!!! Your generosity is very appreciated!







My 2nd partner is Terri from Our Good Life. We did a fall theme for the cookie cutters! What fun, right!


YUM, lots of sweet treats and fun fall goodies! THANK YOU, Terri! How fun to have 2 swap partners!

NOW, for the other gals that joined, your package should be in the mail on Wednesday and then POST right away to THANK YOUR Partner!!! Plus, we all love to see how creative everyone is! Thank You to all the gals that have already posted! :)

The Honeymooners will be home on Monday....

Hubby and I did go out to a couple of estate sales :) and I put up some fall on my mantle...the days fly by! You have heard that our temps have been in the 80's the last couple of days! LOVE IT!!! The leaves are so pretty!

warmly,
deb


18 comments:

Susie said...

Wow, what would you start with, everything is wonderful. Our Honeymooners are back, They went to Maui. Oh boy...I'd like to have went along. LOL. xoxo,Susie

Shirley Hatfield said...

Thank you Deb for hosting this fun swap. I think the best part is seeing how creative everyone is. I just love these swaps!

boopnut said...

I am surprised how you found the time. Looks like a fun swap though!
Hugs,
Deb

Linda @ A La Carte said...

What a cute swap! I love seeing what everyone made. The bird with a hat is extra adorable!
hugs,
Linda

Linda said...

How fun to get all of those goodies!

Musings from Kim K. said...

I love seeing everyone's interpretations on the cookie cutter swap. Great ideas. Thank you for hosting, deb.

Sandy McClay said...

I have had Beth as a partner before....she is amazing! You really made a haul there girlfriend from both people!!!! Good for you!

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Deb, what a fun swap and your got so many special treasures and yummy treats. Looks like you girls had lots of fun.
Love the little hat on the birdie. too cute.
Have a great week ahead.
Hugs and blessings

Theresa said...

So many pretty things! What a fun swap:) Have a blessed day dear Deb, HUGS!

Joy H said...

Awesome swaps and great gifts. Love the wedding photos. Your daughter made a beautiful bride.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

My package is going out tomorrow. boy, you were spoiled! How exciting.

Stephanie said...

Wow, what lovely gifts, Deb! The bird with the hat is just too cute :)

Have a wonderful week. Hugs!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

What a great load of wonderful goodies you got!! :) It all looks so cute and fun! :) Such great ideas! Have a great day! xo Holly

vintage grey said...

Sweet swap goodies!! xo Heather

Annette said...

I love seeing the swaps you do. There are always such interesting and creative things to see. Hope the Honeymoon was glorious!

Oliva Ohlson said...

What a fun swap!!! Once I get back to AZ and you host another swap, I will join. That's where I have all of my stamping/crafting stuff!

Jenny's Heart said...

This was such a fun swap thank you so much for hosting!

Ladydy5 aka: Diane Yates said...

You always have so much fun! You make me smile at the things you find. Thanks for l the memories