Thursday, September 11, 2014

Whimsy Jar Swap & Crafting

 I recently joined a Whismy Jar Swap that Jessica had. My partner was Lilla at Just Lilla and she sent me the jar above loaded with all you see in the photo below :) She lives in Hawaii :) The circle lace piece is something her 90 year old Mom made. It goes on top of your cup to keep the bugs out! She also send me Hankies, buttons lace & more! THANK YOU, Lilla for the jar filled with creating fun!







 This is the jar I sent to Lilla with all that you see below. :)







Yesterday I was in the mood to make some cards and tags! I seem to work with my table loaded with stuff...hmm!!! Yesterday it was cloudy with light rain.  It was a good day to stay inside :)

ONLY 8 Days until the WEDDING!!! I think we are all ready! Saturday is the Groom's dinner :)

I'll have another post this week, on Saturday. I'm going to be "Spotlighted" on someones blog:) Stay tuned and come back on Saturday!

warmly,
deb

11 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

What a fun swap. Love the cover made by her mother. So many fun treasures tucked inside that jar! It's been super cold and rainy the last 24 hours in MI. It definitely is feeling like fall. I'm hoping to get some Halloween swap crafting finished this weekend! Happy wedding countdown!

NanaDiana said...

That is a really CUTE idea, Deb. Great little treasures inside a jar...

Spotlight? I am guessing Kris or Susan!!!! xo Diana

Beedeebabee said...

I also love the cover made by her mom...it's darling! What a great swap. You both sent and received such great goodies!!! :)

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love the jar swap! How fun! I would love to do that! Squeel! Eight days! Hugs!!

Linda

Annette said...

I love the whimsy jars!! What a great swap. Both jars were full of wonderful stuff. The cup cover is such a special gift.
My goodness, the wedding is getting so close.
I am anxious to see where you are featured. I know it will be super!

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Deb, what a wonderful swap. You sure received great treasure in your jar and your gift was perfect too.
Love the cup cover.
WOW only 8 more days to the wedding. Saying a prayer for you all and sending best wishes.

Rainy day tag creating sounds like fun. I did that the other day, but it wasn't raining till today. LOL

Looking forward to your spotlight. I bet it's with Kris or Susan!! See you there.
Have a nice weekend.
xo

JoAnne said...

What a great swap Deb! Thanks for sharing.

Bargain Hunting Treasure Seeker said...

The jar swap looks like fun!! Eight days!! Have FUN!!!

SueLovesCherries said...

What a fun idea! What to use first?

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Love how fun this swap was and looks!! So many adorable little treasures in there!! :) xo Holly

chenlina said...

chenlina20160706
coach outlet store online
jordan 11 concord
louis vuitton outlet
toms shoes
true religion outlet
rolex submariner
ralph lauren outlet
true religion
coach outlet
ed hardy clothing
kobe 9
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin shoes
burberry bags
toms outlet
coach outlet store online clearances
michael kors
oakley sunglasses
jordan 6
louis vuitton handbags
lebron 13
basketball shoes
adidas superstars
gucci belts
cheap nfl jerseys
michael kors outlet store
true religion jeans sale
running shoes
north face outlet
replica watches
adidas ultra boost
gucci outlet
longchamp handbags
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
cheap toms
as