Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fall Mantle & Wedding Photos


Here is my Fall Mantle! I just LOVE fall colors and this is when they come out at my home! The banner is from Shirley from the banner swap last year. The angel is from Sharon who came last year and stayed with me for a few days.  She isn't blogging right now. I think my new/old mirror is a great backdrop.  I made the white fabric pumpkin on the left last year, I think! Found the old picture at a sale and had to keep it!




Totally LOVE this PHOTO!!!! Again, this is from my little camera. I can't' wait to see the professional ones! Why does it take so long when it's all digital??! Hmmm...






These are my "kids" Godparents. I met them when I was in junior high school. Jeanne was a Sunday School teacher and I was her helper! They are awesome Christians...not perfect...but always praying for me and my family. Isn't my son just so Handsome!!! I'm so happy that I have a few photos to keep looking at!

The Honeymooners are home and everyone is back to their routine :)

Tomorrow I'm going to the "Gathering of Friends" sale and then visit the Bachman Ideas House with a couple of dealer friends and of course, out to lunch! Friday I'm going to a new hairstylist....I think the weekend will be outside chores and pricing some recent finds! We hit a pretty good sale last Friday. It was a 3 days sale and we went ALL THREE DAYS!! Of course, I'll be showing you the finds!
warmly,
deb

18 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

What a beautiful bride. Your little camera did a great job with those pictures. Loving your fall mantle too and all the special touches. Can't wait to see more about that 3 day sale!

Beth Leintz said...

Love your mantle mirror, and are those register grates on either side of it? Happy fall!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

The wedding looks so pretty! Looking forward to the photos! Love your charming mantel...especially the cute dogs!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love your mantel. The banner is so pretty! Also the wedding photos are great!
hugs,
Linda

Debby said...

The mantle is nice. Love the banner.
Your daughter looks so excited. She is beautiful.

vivian said...

Your daughter is such a pretty bride! and your son is quite handsome! (my hubby has a long pony tail too). I always like to see your mantel every holiday or season. Have I posted a pic of mine yet? I dont know.. I cant remember ! LOL!
have a great day my friend.
xoxo
vivian

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Your mantle looks great! And I love the picture of your daughter with her two Dads. She certainly is a beauty.

Curtains in My Tree said...


I love to see brides in their special dresses even if I don't know them.
weddings are always so fun to have everyone together

Stephanie said...

As always, you mantel is beautiful! I love how you decorate for each season and holiday.

LOVE the wedding picture - so sweet :) Hugs to you!

Protector of Vintage said...

Very lovely photos!!!

Annette said...

Your mantle looks very nice. The mirror really adds to the overall displays. You have beautiful children. Your D look so very happy. Hope your weekend is wonderful.

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Deb, your daughter is a beautiful bride and what a nice pic to have of your friends with her and your son.
Love your mantel display for fall too.
Your mirror is a great backdrop for everything.
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs and Blessings

sandy said...

Love the mirror on your mantle! Very pretty Fall decor!
Your daughter is lovely!
Have a great weekend!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh Deb, I am here catching up! What a cute picture with the bride and her Dads. I can't wait to read the rest of the blog posts about the wedding.

Carol

Theresa said...

Love the Mantel! Beautiful wedding pictures:) So happy that you snapped some pics to look back at! Enjoy this gorgeous Fall day dear friend, HUGS!

Oliva Ohlson said...

Your mantle is so stunning and that mirror is gorgeous!!!
Your daughter looks so beautiful! Congratulations!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Such pretty pictures!! Your daughter was such a beautiful bride!! :) Love your fall mantel! Happy weekend xo Holly

chenlina said...

chenlina20160608
replica watches
oakley outlet
juicy couture
beats solo
oakley sunglasses outlet
christian louboutin shoes
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
nike trainers men
coach factory outlet
coach outlet store online
nike store outlet
replica rolex watches
designer handbags
true religion outlet
michael kors handbags
instyler max
air jordans
coach factory outlet
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton
louis vuitton outlet
ralph lauren polo
toms shoes
pandora outlet
nike roshe run women
ralph lauren outlet
louis vuitton
jordan retro 11
adidas shoes
coach outlet
hollister clothing
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors handbags
hollister outlet
christian louboutin outlet
coach factory outlet online
vans shoes sale
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags
as