Sunday, October 5, 2014

Recent finds & Fall Vignettes


 I "SO" copied this idea from somewhere! The truck is a gift from Sharon, who is coming in November for a visit!! I'm having a fun year with blogging friends coming to visit me :)



This is on a small table when you first walk into my home. I've had the ceramic pumpkin with the mouses for years and I LOVE IT!!!



 Recent finds! The canister set I bought at the flea market a week ago. The rest are from the 3 day sale.


The post cards, of which many are 100 years old, sweet girl wall pockets, head vase, and the rest are from the 3 day sale. We also bought a lawyers bookcase and that is at a shop. I have a small drop leaf table in the garage that will also go to a shop soon. We also bought lots of smalls, but I didn't take a photo of them.

I'm going to have a fun week. Lunch out 2 days. One is with Ginger, who's hubby, Mark went to heaven a few months ago. Thursday is the paper sale at October Afternoon. I'm going with Erica & Tammy and then on Friday they are coming here and we are going to Christmas/card craft!

I heard from daughter that "some" of the photos will be here this week!

My hair is short...hubby is keeping quiet about it...it grows! I went to a new person and it takes awhile to "train" them. It seems they love to cut natural curly hair short!  LOL!!  Had to turn the furnace on! It's cold here!

The middle of the month, I'm moving out of Auntie M's and going to the shop next door. It's called Antiques on Mainstreet! I'll have a booth and 1 1/2 duty days. Sometimes you need to change shops. Of course I'll still shop there!

Off to make some cornbread to go with chili for dinner! It's that time of year!
warmly,
deb

26 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Chili sounds so good! It's even cooler here in FL today. I just went to Judy's blog and told her if she looks at my blog list, your truck is right above hers in the thumbnails! Isn't that funny? I love them both! Hugs!

Susie said...

What a great haul. I love the little heads. So pretty. I know what you mean about taking men along. Some times Ted is so into it and others...he doesn't care for looking too long. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Blessed Serendipity said...

Your headvases are darling as are the canisters and the little church. I like the little truck too. Nice finds.

Danielle

Debby said...

I like your ceramic pumpkin and those litte heads. You always find such goodies. It's so much fun meeting bloggy friends.

Annette said...

I love that truck! Your displays are always so nice. The canister set is great. Love the flowers.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Those are the cutest little head vases! Love all of your finds...and I LOVE how you used the truck with the pumpkin candy...I need to borrow that idea! Hope to see you and Sharon soon!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Deb,some fun finds!! Love those photos and the canisters are so pretty. The truck is so cute! I have been wanting a little vintage truck for so long...one of these days! Sounds like a fun and busy week.
hugs,
Linda

vivian said...

Turned the heat on here today too. This the season! Turned it just to take the chill off. Then turned it back off. Had windows and door opened later! Lol! Love all the goodies! I'm jealous that you're having bloggy visitors! Enjoy! Have a nice week deb.
Xoxo
Vivian

Theresa said...

Love that truck with it's load of pumpkins:) Cutie-pie head vases! SWEET faces! Enjoy your week dear Deb, sending HUGS your way!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Those head vases are just darling! Give Erica and Tammy a hug from me! I really wish I lived closer. I'd love to spend the day with the 3 of you shopping and crafting!

Patti said...

Ohhhh, way too much cuteness! I had lots of fun in the Fall Swap. Thank you for co-hosting!

Protector of Vintage said...

Super treasures!!! Love the truck with the pumpkin candies!!! I turned on the heat, too, and am wearing my winter jacket :(

NanaDiana said...

LOL- I have the opposite thing happen when I go get my hair cut. It is heavy and curly (I straighten it) and they all refuse to chop it short. When it IS short it looks like a Brillo pad on my head. lol

You found some great things and that truck from Sharon takes first prize for me!!! xo Diana

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Love the little green truck, those 100 year old post cards, and sweet girl heads.

Good luck on your move, bet a new space really spurs new sales. Change is good sometimes.

Shelia said...

Oh, what precious things! I have a little red truck similar to your little green one. Those little pumpkin candies are just perfect in the bed. Thanks for popping in to see me and your kind comments.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

LOVE the canisters! ♥

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Deb, We're not yet ready for chili with our temps in the 90's but they say a cold front is on the way.
Love your finds and that darling little church.
Love the truck filled with pumpkins.

Best wishes on your new booth next door and have fun with your friends visit.

Blessings for a great week.
Hugs

Kari Miranowski said...

Great Blog Deb
The pics of the wedding are awesome - can't wait to see the photographer's photos.
The cake and bouquet are AMAZING!!!!

Can't believe how big Kaylee is - WOW!!!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I wanted to tell you that I blogged about the swap....Thank you for hosting....and I will try again!! Oh, and that truck is too adorable...TOO!!!!

boopnut said...

Beautiful finds! I love the little truck. Just think how you can change it with the seasons!
Deb

must love junk said...

Sounds like you're keeping busy and having fun! The truck is too cute! :)
Susan

sandy said...

Love that green truck! I have a green truck also so I might have to steal your idea! :)
Love all your other finds also! Sounds like you have a lot of fun coming up!

waleedgazdar said...

for best Online Jobs without any rejection, no time limit required, no investment requires, just spend few minutes and earn upto $35 daily
www.adsclickearning.com

Pam Jackson said...

LOVE, love, love the older pieces. When I was younger I had to have newer stuff in my home and never would have thought of having anything vintage. Now, I would love to have a home full of antiques. Great finds. Nice job.

bilal sabir ali said...

for best Online Jobs without any rejection, no time limit required, no investment requires, just spend few minutes and earn upto $35 daily
www.adsclickearning.com

waleedgazdar said...

Find best business in the world where you can invest only $5 and get profit upto 7% daily for 60 Days, most popular website in ranking, Join now
www.hotprofitonline.com